Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"give everything"|"giving everything"|"gave everything"|"gives everything"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Give Everything"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A person who wants to give everything in charity to Krsna but does not want anything in return is considered the real renouncer. Thus, a devotee will refuse to accept any kind of liberation, even if it is offered by the Lord
- After conquering the enemy, the saintly king Puranjaya gave everything, including the enemy's riches and wives, to Indra, who carries a thunderbolt. For this he is celebrated as Puranjaya
- After giving everything in charity to the brahmanas, Lord Ramacandra retained only His personal garments and ornaments, and similarly the Queen, mother Sita, was left with only her nose ring, and nothing else
- Sukracarya gave Vedic evidence that one should not give everything to a poor man. Rather, when a poor man comes for charity one should untruthfully say, "Whatever I have, I have given you. I have no more." It is not that one should give everything to him
- Sukracarya was not a pure devotee, he was more or less inclined to fruitive activity, and he objected when Bali Maharaja promised to give everything to Lord Visnu
- We are not fools that we have given up everything for advance in Krsna consciousness. Because we know that this, this way we shall never be happy. It is not possible
- When a person knows the glories of the Lord completely and is prepared to sacrifice everything for the Lord, he is called sampradanaka, or one who gives everything in charity for the sake of Krsna
- When Lord Ramacandra gave everything in charity to the brahmanas, the brahmanas, being qualified, wisely considered that brahmanas are not meant to possess property to make a profit from it
- Why should one approach a person who is blind with wealth? Rather, one should depend on Krsna, and He will give everything