Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"giving all"|"give all"|"gave all"|"gives all"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Give All"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A common man is struck with wonder by the wonderful action of material nature, and he gives all credit to the cosmic manifestation. The learned Krsna conscious person, however, knows well that behind the cosmic manifestation is the brain of Krsna
- All the members of the Krsna consciousness movement should try to benefit the conditioned souls by inducing them to become Krsna conscious and giving them all facilities to do so. Such activities constitute real welfare work
- As your beloved spiritual master and father, it is my duty to give you all protection; but if you allow Maya to act upon you without any resistance, then it is your own choice
- I am glad that you are prosecuting the regularly and that will make you happy in the world both in this life and in the next. Make Kirtana your life and soul and He will give you all benediction
- I am requesting all of my disciples that for this one lifetime you give all of your energy and service to Krishna
- I very much approve of your traveling widely throughout South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand zone, now you give all of the temple presidents your expert instructions and train them
- If one becomes poverty-stricken by giving all of his possessions in charity, he becomes adored all over the world
- O best of the asuras, for this reason I am now prepared to give you all benedictions, according to your desire. I belong to the celestial world of demigods, who do not die like human beings
- One must be very humble and meek, more tolerant than a tree and more humble than the grass. One should not claim respect for himself but should be prepared to give all respect to others
- That is our duty - to advise him, to convince him, to give him all facilities. Still, if he does not take, then we are not going to see how long he will suffer, how he will stop. Let them do their own business
- The brahmanas were given all the necessities of life by the ksatriyas and vaisyas because they had no time to spend making a living. The ksatriyas would collect taxes from the vaisyas and sudras, but the brahmanas were exempt from paying income tax
- The external energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead gives all conditioned souls what appears to be an opportunity to be happy within this material world, but that is maya
- The husband's duty is to give the wife all protection, even from the material maya, and the wife's duty is to see to the personal comforts of the husband
- The principles of religion dictate that a woman, a cow, a child, a brahmana and an old man must be given all protection by the king or anyone else. Consequently mother earth took the shape of a cow
- The supreme duty of the ruling king is to give all protection to law-abiding persons and to chastise those who stray from the ordinances of the scriptures in ordinary times, when there is no emergency
- There will be so many impediments in pushing on our movement, therefore Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has already advised us to be tolerant more than the tree and humbler than the blade of grass and give all respects to Karmis without expecting any respect
- This is our duty, anyone who has rendered a little service to Krsna should be given all facilities to take it up seriously
- When one is envious of the demigods, who represent God, of the Vedas, which give all knowledge, of the cows, brahmanas, Vaisnavas and religious principles, and ultimately of Me, God, he and his civilization will be vanquished without delay
- Whether that same Lord Visnu has come here to give me all benedictions or to punish me as an enemy, I must carry out His order and give Him the requested tract of land without hesitation
- Women should be always protected. Protection does not mean negligence, no. Protection means to give her all facilities