Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:From The Guru
"from a guru" |"from guru" |"from his guru" |"from my guru" |"from the guru"
Pages in category "From The Guru"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Because he'll (Guru) never speak nonsense. He'll also speak the same thing which he has heard from his guru
- Beginning is the guru, the spiritual master, because he is the representative of the parampara system, disciplic succession. Therefore, whatever we do, we must first of all try to understand from guru
- One must receive knowledge from the parampara system and from the guru; otherwise one will be bewildered and will ultimately become an impersonalist
- Out of the twenty, the first three - namely, accepting the shelter of a bona fide spiritual master, taking initiation from him and serving him with respect and reverence - are the most important
- Sanatana Gosvami is the best example to follow, how one should approach a guru, how one should take lesson from guru, how he should understand to make his life successful
- Sisya says, "My dear guru, if I do not eat meat and fish, my health will fail." "All right, I order you. Under my order you can do that." This kind of compromise from guru is not there. That is not guru
- We have to consult from the Vedas and from the right person. Tad-vijnanartham sa gurum eva abhigacchet: from the guru. Not that you purchase one book, Vedas, from the market, and you become a Vedantist. No. That is not possible
- We want two favours. One from guru, one from Krsna. That's all. We don't want anyone's favour
- Where is the difficulty in finding a guru? If one is sincere he can find the guru and learn everything. One should take lessons from the guru and find out the goal of life