forsake | forsaken | forsaking
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Desert (verb) (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Give Up (40 C, 887 P)
- ► Giving Up God's Protection (1 P)
- ► Giving Up Krsna Consciousness (2 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Forsake"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- For Krsna they (these European and Americans) have forsaken everything. That is pure devotion. Anyabhilasita-sunyam, jnana-karmady-anavrtam, anukulyena krsnanu- silanam bhaktir uttamam
- For Krsna's sake, we can forsake our obligatory duties. For Krsna's sake. In the sastra it is said that one who has fully surrendered to Krsna, he has no more any material duty
- Social customs, scriptural injunctions, bodily demands, fruitive action, shyness, patience, bodily pleasures, self-gratification and the path of varnasrama-dharma, which is difficult to give up - the gopis have forsaken all these
- Spiritually inclined people will have to forsake their homes because they will be too harassed by drought, taxation and famine. The Krsna consciousness movement is the only hope to save the world from such devastation
- The Bhagavad-gita, the culture of India, they have forsaken. They are now taking culture from Russia
- The gopis of Vrndavana have given up the association of their husbands, sons and other family members, who are very difficult to give up, and they have forsaken the path of chastity to take shelter of the lotus feet of Mukunda, Krsna
- The jiva can never forsake his desire to serve. But if he so desires, he can quit his bad service for a good one
- The response of the people here has been very favorable towards our movement which they have found to be a great stimulus to the revival of Krsna consciousness which they have been forsaking for the imitation of your Western material prosperity
- The terrible fear of birth and death can never be forsaken by anyone who resorts to any shelter other than Myself, for I am the almighty Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the original source of all creation, and also the Supreme Soul of all souls
- There are five kinds of liberation stated in the scriptures. One is to become one with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, or to forsake one's individuality and merge into the Supreme Spirit
- There is no scarcity in their country. Everything's complete. But still, for Krsna they have forsaken everything. That is pure devotion