Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
flaw | flawless | flawlessly | flaws
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Blemish (3 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Flaw"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- If one does not observe the breaking of the fast (of Ekadasi) within the time of Dvadasi, there is a flaw in one's observance of the vow
- If you are actually executing devotional service, you must feel happy. If you don't feel happy, then you are not executing. There is some flaw
- In the unconditioned stage the living entity directly receives knowledge from the Lord, and such a liberated soul acts flawlessly, without any speculative habit
- The basic flaw in modern civilization is that boys and girls are given freedom during school and college to enjoy sex life
- The flaws should be rectified but the institutions must be saved
- The King said: "To transgress the laws of respectful behavior toward the brahmanas is certainly a great offense. On the other hand, if one does not observe the breaking of the fast within Dvadasi's time, there is a flaw in one's observance of the vow"
- The Lord is flawless because He is without attraction or hatred. Similarly, when a living entity is without attraction or hatred, he also becomes flawless and eligible to enter into the spiritual sky
- The Lord says repeatedly, "Don't hesitate. Don't consider that because you are giving up all other engagements there will be some flaw in your life. Don't think like that. I will give you all protection." That is the assurance of Lord Krsna in the BG
- The sacrificial fire kindled by the sages of Naimisaranya was certainly full of smoke and doubts because of so many flaws. The first flaw is that there is an acute scarcity of expert brahmanas able to carry out such performances successfully in this age
- The wives of Lord Krsna were made to forget the immeasurable glories of the Lord by the internal potency so that there might not be any flaw of exchange
- There is no flaw or adulteration in the love of the gopis; therefore they give Krsna the highest pleasure
- This is scholarly information, flawless science. Kindly assist me in this great work, and know it for certain, that by your sincerely working in this way you shall very soon go back to Home, back to Godhead
- Those whose minds are established in sameness and equanimity have already conquered the conditions of birth and death. They are flawless like Brahman, and thus they are already situated in Brahman