fellow | fellows | fellow's | fellowship
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Colleague (5 P)
- ► Fellow Devotees of God (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Fellow"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- A really cultured learned fellow is far above a politician. Because a politician is honoured by the votes of his countrymen while a cultured and learned fellow is honoured everywhere all over the world
- Always anxious to fulfill their unlimited desires for sense gratification, they (materialists) are conspicuous by their ability to exploit their fellow living beings
- Be convinced that you are doing the highest service for your fellow countrymen by distributing books of Krsna Consciousness
- Be patient and return home. Don't be a crazy fellow. By and by you will be able to cross the ocean of material existence
- Because people have no control over the senses and there is no institution to train them to control the senses, the poor fellows fall victim to the criminal offenses of sense gratification, and they are punished after death
- Being an ideal king, Maharaja Yudhisthira wanted to retire just to set an example for others. As soon as there is some young fellow to look after the household affairs, one should at once retire from family life to uplift oneself to spiritual realization
- Being pleased with them, He (Krsna) took their (the gopis) garments on His shoulder and began to speak as follows
- Besides that, due to your old age you have become greatly troubled. My dear friend, I see that you are not very firm, nor very strong and stout. Aren't your fellow carriers cooperating with you?
- Gaurasundara was going to maintain, and he drives fifty miles off, Honolulu. The poor fellow had to rise early in the morning. You see? And so much haste. Therefore: "Gaurasundara, you better give up this job. Just depend on Krsna"
- Great business magnates, industrialists who work very hard to earn money by different ways and questionable means eat the thorny results of their actions mixed with their own blood. The Bhagavatam has situated these diseased fellows along with the camels
- I am glad to see that you are taking seriously to spreading this Krishna Consciousness Movement to all your fellow Americans. Try and increase Sankirtana Party more and more to new areas and ever-larger circulation of our literatures
- I have asked you all to address your Godbrothers as prabhu. This prabhu means boss. If everyone of us thinks of his fellow worker as boss there is no question of misunderstanding
- Imitative hearing of Srimad-Bhagavatam is a caricature only, and one should not be misled by such a performance of bhagavatam saptaha undertaken by ridiculous greedy fellows to maintain an establishment of material enjoyment
- In the evening the report of the preaching work was submitted to the Lord, and He was glad to learn that Nityananda and Haridasa had attempted to deliver such a stupid pair of fellows
- In the Krsna-karnamrta Bilvamangala Thakur has explained his restlessness as follows, "My dear Lord, Your naughtiness in boyhood is the most wonderful thing in the three worlds"
- In the morning they begin fishing, this walking, and golfing, no engagement. These poor fellows, they have been not informed that there is better engagement. They do not know. This is their civilization
- In the world, we see that every nation is trying to supersede every other nation and that every man is trying to advance beyond his fellow man. All these activities are going on under the name of advancement of civilization
- In this age the people in general as well as their so-called leaders are all unlucky fellows, faithless in spiritual knowledge and influenced by the age of Kali
- It is everyone's duty to see that his fellow citizens and the cows are not put into difficulty. One should see to the peace and comfort of his fellow man and the animals
- It is in order to exterminate wicked fellows like you and to show His grace to the virtuous that He assumes His various incarnations like Varaha
- It is not Krsna consciousness movement is for the lazy fellow. No. It is meant for the strong man: strong in body, strong in mind, strong in determination. Everything strong, strong in brain
- Krsna Consciousness is factually the only solution to all the suffering which is besetting fellow humanity and all living entities. So we have great responsibilities in discharging our duties in devotional service
- Krsna consciousness means, as Krsna instructs, you must be very, very busy, twenty-four hours. That is Krsna consciousness. Not to become a lazy fellow, eat and sleep. No
- Making Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda the Lords of his life, Gauridasa Pandita sacrificed everything for the service of Lord Nityananda, even the fellowship of his own family
- My dear King, you have said, "You rascal, you dull, crazy fellow! I am going to chastise you, and then you will come to your senses." In this regard, let me say that although I live like a dull, deaf and dumb man, I am actually a self-realized person
- Simply agree: "Yes, you become my bedfellow; I become your bedfellow." That's all. That is marriage
- So long we are stout and strong and we can work very nicely, the health is quite all right, take advantage of it. It is not Krsna consciousness movement is for the lazy fellow
- Some of the prominent visitors were as follows: Bhismadeva, Dronacarya, Dhrtarastra, Duryodhana, Gandhari along with her sons, King Yudhisthira along with his wife, and the Pandavas along with Kunti
- Suta Gosvami, speaking Srimad-Bhagavatam before the sages of Naimisaranya, headed by Saunaka Rsi, gave his verdict in this connection as follows
- The dancing has got great value; that, if you dance with us, you'll feel. It is not that some crazy fellows are dancing. No. The most intelligent persons, they are dancing
- The fellow (Vrkasura) did it (touch his own head) and was finished himself, and so the world was saved from all sorts of trouble by such a cunning beggar of the demigods
- The infatuation and bondage which accrue to a man from attachment to any other object is not as complete as that resulting from attachment to a woman or to the fellowship of men who are fond of women
- The leaders must know first of all how they can do good for their followers, by understanding the real method of karma-yoga, or work with transcendental results. If the physician is himself a diseased fellow, how can he endeavor to heal others?
- The present population is more or less influenced by the modes of passion and ignorance, and the symptoms for such influence are exhibited in their becoming very lusty and greedy. Such degraded fellows can hardly approach the higher planetary systems
- There was one Gopal Ban. So he was very cunning fellow
- Therefore I say again, lifting my arms: O fellow human beings, please worship Sri Caitanya and Nityananda without false arguments
- They (my disciples) are always engaged in meaningful work, serving God and their fellow man. They have become the flower of your country and all over the world they are being treated with the highest respect
- This concept (become one with god) is simply an extension of the material idea. In the material world, everyone is trying to be the topmost head-man amongst all his fellow men or neighbors
- This is Vaisnava son. Prahlada did not ask anything for himself. And although he knew that his father was the greatest enemy, still, he is asking his benediction, "This poor fellow may be liberated"
- Those who imitate an uttama-adhikari by flaunting a sense of oneness or fellowship but who behave on the bodily platform are actually false philanthropists
- To gratify the senses of the diseased fellow is not the business of a real physician. A good, qualified physician cannot indulge the patient by merely satisfying him, but must prescribe the real medicine, whether it satisfy the senses or not
- To his great fortune, on that day Uddhava's reputation as a crazy fellow was firmly established
- Try to reach as many sincere souls as possible through your Sankirtan Party. This will be the greatest service you can render to Krishna and your fellow men. Krishna gave you good intelligence so now you must continue to utilize them fully in His service
- We are wandering in this material world as mad chap. Just like a rich man's son has become mad. He leaves his home and loitering in the street and eating in the garbage. That is our position. We are the sons of the richest person
- Well, the hippies, they are nonsense. What is the value of their anything? They have no value. They are crazy, mad fellows. That's all. There is no philosophy, nothing of the sort
- When Raghunatha dasa's father and mother saw that their son was no longer acting like a crazy fellow and was responsibly attending to his duties, they became very happy