Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fate | fated | fateful | fates
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Fate"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Anyone who listens to the commentary of the Mayavadi philosopher, then his fate is doomed. He is finished. He will never be able to understand bhakti philosophy
- As an astrologer can see the future fate of a man, or an astronomer can foretell the solar and lunar eclipses, liberated souls can foretell the future of all mankind by seeing through the scriptures
- I do not know how things are being managed in this way. Kindly let me know, therefore, immediately what is the fate of this Rs. 6,000 transferred from your Delhi Chandni Chowk Branch
- Ill-fated yogis are given a chance in the next birth by being placed in the families of good learned brahmanas or in the families of rich merchants in order to execute the unfinished task of Vasudeva realization
- Krsna said, “Unfortunately, being ordered by Our fate, We could not be raised by Our own parents to enjoy childhood pleasures at home"
- Krsna says, "I shall give you protection from all the resultant action of your sinful life." That is fate changed. If you don't surrender to Krsna, then you have to suffer or enjoy the actions of your fruitive activities
- One old gopi informed King Nanda, "Your son (Krsna) possesses various wonderful fate lines on His palms. There are the signs of lotus flowers and wheels on His palms"
- Only those who go through life being kicked about by fate, slaving hard to fill their bellies and maintain a roof overhead, can harbor so preposterous a wish as to compete with the omnipotent Supreme Controller. It is ludicrous
- Others cannot change their fate, but only the devotees can change
- That is explained in Bhagavad-gita and without knowing God he will have to transmigrate from different types of body sometimes like big tree, sometimes ant, sometimes dog, sometimes man, sometimes tiger this is required - fate
- The Bhagavata says that "Either you enquire..." You go to astrologer, "What is in my fate? Whether I am getting such and such things or not?" You enquire or not enquire, if you are destined to achieve that thing, it will come automatically
- The daughter of Time (Jara) was very unfortunate. Consequently she was known as Durbhaga ("ill-fated"). However, she was once pleased with a great king, and because the king accepted her, she granted him a great benediction
- The fate lines on the palm are also considered to be auspicious bodily symptoms. In this connection, one old gopi informed King Nanda
- The fate lines on the palm are considered to be auspicious bodily symptoms
- The whole creation thus merges within the body of transcendental Narayana at the time of annihilation, and the creation emanates from His body again with the same unchanging categories of fate and individual nature