Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fanned | fan | fans | fanning
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Fan"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- As one fans paddy to separate the real paddy from useless straw, by accepting the criterion recommended by Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami one can very easily understand who is a genuine world-preacher and who is useless
- At that time, Ramananda Raya made the Lord sit down and dissipated His fatigue by fanning Him
- Gavayas, the species of cow mentioned herein, bear a bunch of hair at the end of their tails. This bunch of hair is used in temple worship to fan the Deities
- Govinda sprinkled water from a karanga waterpot all over the Lord's body, and then, taking His own outer garment, he began to fan Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- She (Rukmini) dropped her hand bangles and the fan she was using to fan the Lord. Her hair became disarrayed, and she fainted and fell suddenly, appearing like a banana tree knocked down by high winds
- Some friends would say, "My dear Visala, please take this fan of lotus leaves and fan Krsna so that He may feel some comfort. Varuthapa, you just brush the scattered hairs on Krsna's head which have fallen upon His face"
- Some of the friends of Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, massaged His feet, and others whose sinful reactions had been destroyed fanned Him with hand-held fans
- Sometimes Krsna would take a palm fan and fan the body of Balarama, causing a pleasing breeze to relieve Him of His fatigue. Other boys would sometimes dance or sing while Balarama took rest, and sometimes they would wrestle amongst themselves or jump
- Sudama thought, "How can I appreciate my obligation to Him? When I was tired, Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, began to fan me, holding the camara whisk in her own hand. She never considered her exalted position as the first queen of Lord Krsna"
- The first symptom of anubhava, or engagement in a particular type of service, is exemplified by Daruka, a servant of Krsna who used to fan Krsna with a camara, a bunch of hair
- The idea in this verse is that the devotee is desiring to personally fan the body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That means that he is desiring to become the personal associate of the Supreme Lord
- There is small fire in the charcoal. You fan it, and it will gradually become a big fire. So this Krsna consciousness movement is fanning that spiritual spark to come into full consciousness
- They hastily sprinkled water over the Lord's body. Then they took up His outer cloth and began to fan Him with it
- This boy is fanning me. Why? There is little miserable condition here: we are feeling too hot. So again, if you go outside, you may feel too cold. So either inside or outside, you are in miserable condition. This is called adhyatmika
- We (the Kurus) have allowed the Yadu dynasty to use the royal insignias like the whisk, fan, conchshell, white umbrella, crown, royal throne, sitting place and bedstead, along with everything else befitting the royal order
- While Krsna was joking with Rukmini in Dvaraka, she was full of distress, fear and lamentation. She had also lost her intelligence. She dropped her hand bangles and the fan she was using to fan the Lord
- While the King and Mukunda dasa were conversing, a servant brought a fan made of peacock feathers to shade the King's head from the sun. Consequently he held the fan above the King’s head