Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
admire | admirable | admired | admiration | admirer | admirers | admires | admiring | admiringly
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Admire"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Aja (Brahma) and others arrived on the spot to see the fearfully tusked demon lying on the ground, biting his lip. The glow of his face was yet unfaded, and Brahma admiringly said: Oh, who could meet such blessed death?
- Anyone, who is absorbed in the devotional service of the Lord is a liberated soul and has all admirable qualities
- Arjuna, Krsna and numberless friends, admirers, relatives and sages had gathered on the scene as Maharaja Yudhisthira took moral and religious instructions from the dying Bhisma
- At that time, I was a young man and a nationalist, admirer of Mahatma Gandhi and C.R. Dass
- I cannot but admire your capacity to grasp so quickly about the whole philosophy and I must pray to Lord Krishna for your more and more advancement in Krishna Consciousness, and be happy and successful even within this very life
- If my students and admirers submit application to the visa department submit that they want me for their benefit they sanction Permanent Resident Visa
- O queen of the home, we are not able to act like you, nor could we repay you for what you have done, even if we worked for our entire life or even after death. To repay you is not possible, even for those who are admirers of personal qualities
- One day, Brahma, the creator of the living entities, beheld his own reflection in the water, and admiring himself, he evolved Kimpurusas as well as Kinnaras out of that reflection
- The comments by Mr. Keating are very nice, he offers us his admiration and his blessings for our selfless work, and that is a very great compliment coming from such an important man
- The professional reciters earn money from their so-called admirers. But an acarya will never speak on rasa-lila to the general mass of people
- The smile of a Krsna conscious person is so attractive that simply by smiling he wins so many admirers, disciples and followers
- The Supreme Lord also accepts the loving service of His devotees more relishably when the service is rendered spontaneously out of pure affection, without anything of reverential admiration
- Thus the disciples and the granddisciples and their admirers spread throughout the entire world, and it is not possible to enumerate them all
- When Daksa cursed Lord Siva in harsh words, some of the brahmanas present might have enjoyed it because some brahmanas do not very much admire Lord Siva
- While fighting was going on between Arjuna and Bhisma, Bhisma's attraction was drawn by the glittering dress of Krsna, and indirectly he admired his so-called enemy Arjuna for possessing the Lord as his friend