Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
expend | expended | expending | expenditure | expenditures | expends
Pages in category "Expenditure"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Actual happiness is how you learn to love God. Then you get happy. That can be achieved without any material advancement. Anywhere you can have, without any expenditure, without any effort, without any education
- All necessary expenditures will be paid by check from the Book Fund. For petty expenses, not exceeding Rs. 200 - may be kept with you always and everything should be accounted for with vouchers
- All these big, big men, let them have one set of books and study. It is not any expenditure for them, but if at their leisure hour they read some of the line - they are all intelligent men - they'll get ideas, what is this Krsna consciousness
- Even a high-court judge, because he has to spend more than his income, he adopted these vile means of living. The trend of modern civilization is like that. They unnecessarily increase their expenditure and adopt these all vile means
- Even a little energy expended in the service of the Lord gives one immense transcendental profit. This is explained in the Bhagavad-gita: sv-alpam apy asya dharmasya trayate mahato bhayat
- Fifty percent of his accumulated wealth was distributed to the KC persons, namely the brahmanas & the Vaisnavas; twenty-five percent was distributed to relatives; and twenty-five percent was kept against emergency expenditures and personal difficulties
- Fifty percent of his accumulated wealth was distributed to the KC persons, namely the brahmanas & the Vaisnavas; twenty-five percent was distributed to relatives; and twenty-five percent was kept against emergency expenditures, personal difficulties
- Finishing the monarchical system, people have accepted the democratic system, but it is not very much improvement. Because the state expenditure has very much increased and people are very much overburdened with taxes
- Flower garlands should be expanded, and all expenditures for the deities must be expanded without any miserly contemplation. Our temple should be so gorgeously decorated that we shall excel all Bombay temples. This is my idea
- For future guidance you will please submit your quotation statement as you have done for the first 20,000 copies of Topmost Yoga, and that will be nice. You submit your statement including all expenditure
- I am due to realize from BTG department about $8,000.00. $2900.00 was advanced to Iskcon Press in your presence and $5,000.00 Brahmananda was to pay but it was withheld on account of imminent expenditure. Please see to this
- I am very interested in the Sri Beni Madhava Temple. I have also written the Mahant Sri Omkar Giri inviting him to Mayapur for further discussion on this. For yourself, I again invite you, and we will be prepared to pay for your expenditures
- I am very pleased that you are serious to embark on such boating project, even though it will be a huge effort and expenditure to become successful. But never mind that, nothing is too much big if Krishna desires it
- I have given specific instructions in this connection to your husband, and if Sanskrit class is to be held, it should be mainly for this purpose. We should simply expend our time for development of Krishna Consciousness
- I have stopped the political movement because it will not help us. It is a very filthy atmosphere. Better you do not indulge in those things with expenditure of money and spiritual energy
- I must give you the message. It is very important message. Those of you who are feeling frustration and confused, kindly take to this chanting of Hare Krsna mantra, that's all. You... There is no expenditure, there is no loss
- I was getting some money by contributions in my lectures. But in the beginning my all expenditures were not sufficient collection
- If the royalty is given to the BBT, we will keep a separate account from this royalty and necessary expenditures for your preaching may be supplied from the BBT
- If you have to take some money from somebody, that is your income. And if you have to pay somebody that is your expenditure. Two things are going on. You cannot expect here in this material world simply income. There must be expenditure
- It is for this reason that in our Vedic culture the people used to keep a number of cows without any expenditure, and the milk drawn out of them was utilized for so many purposes, very, very useful in life
- It is said in the Bhagavad-gita that even a little effort expended on the path of Krsna consciousness can save one from the greatest danger
- Of course I do not know what is the actual expenditure, but I request you to finish the business as far as possible and the money will be supplied
- One should be satisfied with married life and not expend energy for extra sense gratification or sex life
- One thing is that I have asked Jayapataka Swami to make you treasurer so that you can look after things and see to it that such unnecessary expenditure is not made in the future
- Sannyasi means he is in renounced order and lives by begging alms for the bare necessities of life. It is not good to make trade to get money for personal expenditure
- Since it is necessary for householders to increase their financial assets for various expenditures, Krsna was found somewhere engaged in matters of economic development
- So far the sign is concerned, why should we make such an expenditure of so many thousands of dollars for a sign . . . what benefit shall we derive?
- Some time must be taken, but unlimited time, unlimited expenditure, that's not good. Ten percent. You produce books. Take ten percent. You may have more than 1,500. You may have more than that
- The collections will increase as people come more and more. The temple should become self-sufficient, that is wanted. However, see that stealing is stopped. I am doubtful that things are being stolen, otherwise how is the expenditure so high
- There is no expenditure. The cow will go out and eat some vegetables and grass, so you haven't got to spend anything for the cow. And when she returns, she gives you milk, nice milk
- There is no utility simply in imitating Maharaja Pariksit and hearing Bhagavatam from professional men, even for seven hundred years. To take Srimad-Bhagavatam as a means of maintaining family expenditure is the grossest type of namaparadha
- This business of sleeping devotees should stop. What is the use of such sleeping devotees, simply increasing the expenditures. All of them must be engaged
- We have heard about you from Mr. Rajendra Sahai. We extend an invitation to you to please come to Mayapur during GourPurnima, and if you come we will be prepared to pay you for your expenditures
- We recommend that as soon as money accumulates in our KC movement, fifty per cent of it should be invested in printing books, and fifty per cent for expenditures, especially in establishing centers all over the world
- Wealth is required by the king to make expenditures for different sacrifices
- When I was in your temple both you and your wife took very much care for me, so kindly accept this little help. This is apart from my temple contribution; this is for your personal expenditure
- When the Deity is coming out, the servitors in the temple put forward the daily accounts before Them: so much was the collection, so much was the expenditure
- Why don't you try it (chanting Hare Krsna)? If without any loss, without any expenditure, you gain something, the supermost sublime thing, spiritual realization, why don't you try for it? We are not asking any money
- You please chant this Hare Krsna, and if you go on chanting, you will find the solution of your life very easy. There is no expenditure and there is no loss
- Yes, try to reduce the expenditures more and more
- You can give guest nice foodstuff, but even if you have got nothing at your home, this thing you can offer without any expenditure, without any botheration: to receive him, "Please come on, come here, sit down. Take a glass of water"
- You can save this money by minimizing the expenditures in the luxury departments of Sanskrit and artists. We do not want these departments for the time being. One or two men must suffice for Sanskrit work
- You just keep one picture of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda, and the family members sit down, around. Just like we are sitting now and chanting: Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare. This kind of performing yajna, is there any expenditure?
- You report that although construction has temporarily stopped the expenditure is still Rs. 100 per day. I do not think four masons require so much. Please explain what is the Rs. 100 per day expenditure