"eternally liberated"|"eternally free, liberated"|"eternal liberated"|"eternal, liberated"| "eternal ever-liberated"|"eternal activities of liberated"|" eternal, transcendental (completely liberated)"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Ever-Liberated (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Nitya-siddha - Devotees of God (12 C, 32 P)
Pages in category "Eternally Liberated"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- I do not wish to live anymore after I am released from the attack of the crocodile. What is the use of an elephant's body covered externally and internally by ignorance? I simply desire eternal liberation from the covering of ignorance
- In his eternal conditioned existence the jiva is full of the desire to enjoy matter, while in his eternal liberated state he is full of the desire to render devotional service to the Lord. Thus the jiva can never become God
- The eternally liberated living beings are in the Vaikuntha jagat, the spiritual world, and they never fall into the material world
- The eternally liberated souls are called nitya-muktas, and they have nothing to do with the material creation
- The living beings who are in the material world are all disintegrated parts & parcels of the supreme whole, and they are no longer as important as the original parts & parcels. There are, however, more integrated living beings who are eternally liberated
- The living entities who are expanded by His internal potency are eternally liberated persons, whereas those who are expanded in terms of the material energies are eternally conditioned souls
- The major portion of the living entities, they are in the spiritual world. They are called nitya-mukta, ever-liberated. And we, in this material world, we are nitya-baddha, ever-conditioned
- The number of ever-liberated souls is far, far greater than the number of conditioned souls in the material world, and the ever-liberated souls in the Vaikuntha planets never care to visit this miserable material world
- This ordinary living being is of two kinds - nitya-baddha or nitya-mukta. One is eternally conditioned and the other eternally liberated
- Those fortunate living entities who catch the truth and surrender unto the lotus feet of Vasudeva after many, many births in the material world join the eternally liberated souls and thus are allowed to enter into the kingdom of Godhead
- Those who are addicted to fruitive activities and speculative knowledge cannot understand the value of the holy name of Lord Krsna, which is always completely pure, eternally liberated and full of spiritual bliss
- Those who are eternally liberated are always awake to Krsna consciousness, and they render transcendental loving service at the feet of Lord Krsna