Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disguise | disguised | disguises | disguising
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Disguise"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Once while Lord Ramacandra was walking at night incognito, hiding Himself by a disguise to find out the people's opinion of Himself, He heard a man speaking unfavorably about His wife, Sitadevi
- One cowherd boy said, "When He (Krsna) was only one year old, He was carried away by the Trnavarta demon disguised as a whirlwind"
- The government will be incompetent, the more the citizens will be exploited. Ultimately the citizens will suffer. Because they will want money and plunder the citizens, they will be disgusted
- The pseudo religionists have neither knowledge nor detachment from material affairs, for most of them want to live in the golden shackles of material bondage under the shadow of philanthropic activities disguised as religious principles
- When Lord Krsna disclosed their disguise, King Jarasandha laughed very loudly, and then in great anger and in a grave voice he exclaimed, "You fools! If you want to fight with me, I immediately grant your request"
- When Maharaja Pariksit was on his way to conquer the world, he saw the master of Kali-yuga, who was lower than a sudra, disguised as a king and hurting the legs of a cow and bull. The King at once caught hold of him to deal sufficient punishment