Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
discern | discerned | discernible | discerning
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Discern"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- One should be qualified enough to discern transcendental potency, and either by discriminating or by fortunate chance if one is able to receive the transcendental sound from the bona fide spiritual master, his path of liberation is guaranteed
- One should learn to discern the existence of supreme intelligence behind all these material manifestations
- The divisions of society mentioned in the scriptures are present at all times and in all lands. If one with knowledge of the scriptures scrutinizes the different societies, he can easily discern the four classes
- The empirical philosophers generally put forward the idea that human life is meant for achieving perfect knowledge. To them, knowledge means the ability to discern reality from illusion
- The purpose of performing religion is neither to profit by material gain nor to get the simple knowledge of discerning matter from spirit