Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disadvantage | disadvantaged | disadvantageous | disadvantages
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Drawback (3 P)
Pages in category "Disadvantage"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- If one keeps a large amount of cash with him, he is always anxious about keeping it properly. Thus if one discusses the disadvantages of accumulating wealth, he can naturally give up business without difficulty
- In other words, when one is in ecstatic love with the Personality of Godhead, he can endure any kind of disadvantages calculated under the material concept of life
- In the state of endurance: "I shall prefer to remain naked, without proper dress of garments. I shall prefer to lie down on the ground without any matress. And despite all these disadvantages, I shall refuse to serve anyone, not even the government"
- In the Vedas also it is said that by discourse on Lord Krsna's activities, one can get rid of all the disadvantages of the age of Kali
- In the Vedas it is said that by discourse on Lord Krsna's activities, one can get rid of all the disadvantages of the age of Kali
- It is considered to be disadvantageous to desire liberation. The only desire should be the desire to render service
- One should know from the expert spiritual master the advantages and disadvantages of discharging devotional service
- One who is not very expert in preaching may chant in a secluded place, avoiding bad association, but for one who is actually advanced, preaching and meeting people who are not engaged in devotional service are not disadvantages
- Srimad-Bhagavatam asserts that one who chants the holy name of the Lord under the direction of a pure devotee can at once get free from the disadvantages due to a lower-caste birth
- Suffering persons sometimes pose themselves as leaders of the people, and the unfortunate followers are put into further disadvantages under such so-called leadership
- When affection is symptomized by direct happiness and distress, it is called attraction. In such an attracted state of ecstatic love, one can face all kinds of disadvantages calmly
- When one comes to see the disadvantage of aggravating the sense activities, one is called a jnani, and when one tries to stop the activities of the senses by the practice of yogic principles, he is called a yogi
- When one is in ecstatic love with the Personality of Godhead, he can endure any kind of disadvantages calculated under the material concept of life