Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
advantage | advantageous | advantages
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Advantage"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- A devotee does not go anywhere. He goes to Krsna only, even if he has got material desires. That is the advantage. This advantage: that if you go to Krsna for some material advantage even, then the day will come, you'll forget that material advantage
- A needy person may derive many advantages from trees and also from many animals, but in modern civilization people have become so ungrateful that they exploit the trees and animals and kill them
- A pure devotee is callous about worldly advantages or reverses. As such, the devotees are never inclined to counteract personal defamation, curses, negligence, etc. As far as such things are concerned, in personal affairs the devotees do not care for them
- A special advantage in devotional service is that devotees not only enjoy the transcendental pastimes of the Lord by hearing and chanting and glorifying them, but also are not very much attached to their bodies, unlike the yogis
- Actually the mind of the King was absorbed in the body of the deer, and consequently - like those bereft of Krsna consciousness - he left the world, the deer, and his material body and acquired the body of a deer. However, there was one advantage
- Another advantage of poverty is that a saintly person can easily enter a poor man's house, and thus the poor man can take advantage of the saintly person's association. A very opulent man does not allow anyone to enter his house
- As clouds sometimes clear, even in the rainy season, and sometimes the moon, stars and sun become visible, so even in this Kali-yuga there are sometimes advantages
- Bhagavata classes were held in every village, and thus people had the advantage of hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam, which describes everything about the aim of life - liberation or salvation
- Brahmanas said, "We have all been born into three advantageous conditions"
- By his piety, Vidura achieved the advantages of the pious Kauravas. After leaving Hastinapura, he took shelter of many places of pilgrimages, which are the Lord's lotus feet
- Even such elevated persons fail to realize the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is eternally situated in the core of the heart. What then is to be said of others, such as human beings, who have fewer advantages?
- Even though the demigods have the advantages of being situated in the higher planetary system, their minds, senses and intelligence are agitated by material conditions
- Every human being should therefore take advantage of the Vedic instructions; otherwise one will be bound by his whimsical activities and will be without any guide
- I am confident that the words spoken by Vyasadeva or Krsna, that is perfect. Therefore they are rascals, because their statement do not corroborate. In other words, we can understand. That is our advantage
- I am so glad to learn that Candramukhi is getting Krishna Consciousness from the very beginning of her life. This is the advantage of her previous life's advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- If we become simply engaged in His preaching work, trying with whatever talent or education or experience or material advantages we have got, to spread Krishna Consciousness message all over the world. That is best friend of Krishna
- If you enter into any educational institution, if you don't surrender yourself to the rules and regulation of the institution, how you can get advantage of the knowledge imparted by the institution?
- In spite of their (the people in general) enjoying the material advantages, they can be liberated in this very life by practicing Krsna consciousness by the simple method of chanting the holy names of the Lord - Hare Krsna Hare Krsna
- In that way, although your verse is blasphemous according to your meaning, mother Sarasvati has taken advantage of it to offer prayers to the Lord
- In this life, he was born in a royal family and was a jati-smara; that is, he had the special advantage of being able to remember his past birth
- It is the special advantage of this age that simply by chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra one can become purified of all material contamination and return home, back to Godhead. There is no doubt about this
- Material exhaustion is an advantage for advancement in Krsna consciousness
- Medical science has given the chance of committing sinful activities. That's all. And the medical man and the man who is committing such sinful activities, they will suffer. This is the advantage of their so-called medical science
- The advantage for materialistic devotees is that they sometimes give up their material desires and become pure
- The blazing fire exasperating the gopis is different from the fire of the material world. The gopis constantly wanted the association of Krsna, whereas materialistic persons constantly want the advantage of material comforts
- The brahmacari system of life is especially advantageous in that it increases the power of memory and determination
- The central point of activities was Krsna, and as such the so-called activities in the material world were saturated with spiritual potency. That is the advantage of the way of bhakti-yoga
- The devotee has an advantage over the impersonalist philosopher. The impersonalist is doubtful about the personal feature of the Lord, and therefore he always tries to meditate upon something which is not objective
- The Lord is always seeking an opportunity to render some service to the devotee. He takes greater pleasure in His pure devotee's assuming the advantageous position of ordering Him than He does in being the giver of orders
- The platform of knowledge is advantageous because it is a means by which one may come to the stage of devotional service. However, if one takes to devotional service directly, knowledge is revealed without separate endeavor
- They must have done pious activities in their previous life, all Americans. But they should know that this is their advantage to become Krsna conscious
- This is forceful change. That is the advantage of Vrndavana bhajana
- We are in high brahmana families, we have ceremoniously received the sacred thread, and we are also properly initiated by a spiritual master. But, alas, in spite of all these advantages, we are condemned. Even our observance of brahmacarya is condemned
- Whatever you are, you simply come and join this association and you become Krsna conscious. This is the advantage of this society. It is clear. Please try to understand
- When those who are after sex life hear about Krsna's pastimes with the gopis, they will relish transcendental pleasure, although it appears to be materialistic. The advantage will be that they will gradually be elevated to the spiritual platform