Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dimensional | dimensions | dimension
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dimension"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- If we divide the tip of a hair into one hundred parts and then take one part and divide this into another one hundred parts, that ten-thousandth part is the dimension of the living entity. This is the verdict of the chief Vedic mantras
- If you divide the top portion of your hair into one hundred parts, then take one part, again divide into one hundred parts, that is the dimension of the jiva. Therefore anu. Anu means like atom
- The great sage Sukadeva Gosvami said: Hereafter I shall describe the dimensions, characteristics and forms of the six islands beginning with the island of Plaksa
- The Lord's form was extremely fearsome because of His angry eyes, which resembled molten gold; His shining mane, which expanded the dimensions of His fearful face; His deadly teeth; and His razor-sharp tongue, which moved about like a dueling sword
- The planets of the material creation have a limited length and breadth, but as far as the Vaikuntha planets are concerned, because they are spiritual there is no limit to their dimensions
- The sketch of the land is not containing any dimensions. A more detailed map should be sent to me with the length and breadth measured in yards and clearly indicated on your sketch. How can a plan be drawn up without this information?
- The transcendental bliss I have derived from hearing the news of the establishment of an ISKCON Center in Rome, Italy is not measurable within the three dimensions
- The transcendental position of Sri Krsna Himself is not even slightly tinged by maya. His transcendental state is called turiya, or the fourth-dimensional stage
- The visva-rupa exhibited in the material manifestation has unlimited hands and unlimited dimensions with everything unlimited
- Thus different types of consciousness develop, just as fire, which is always basically the same, blazes in different ways according to the shape and dimension of firewood
- We have explained several times. Kupa-manduka-nyaya. The frog within the well, he is calculating the dimension of Pacific Ocean. So by this dog, frog philosophical way, we can, we cannot understand what is God
- When one takes to Krsna consciousness, he does not like to deviate into another form of consciousness. Krsna consciousness is development of love for Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and this is the fifth dimensional interest of the human being