Category:Devotees of God Are Friends to Everyone
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Devotees of God Are Friends to Everyone"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A devotee is the friend not only of human society but of all living entities, for he sees all living entities as sons of Godhead. He does not claim himself to be the only son of God and allow all others to be killed, thinking that they have no soul
- A devotee of God always looks to the welfare of all living entities, and in this way he is factually the friend of everyone. He is the best yogi because he does not desire perfection in yoga for his personal benefit, but tries for others also. BG 1972 p
- A sadhu is friend of all living entities. He is not only friend of the humankind; he is friend of the animals, he is friend of the trees, he is friend of the ants, worms, reptiles, serpents - everyone
- A sadhu is suhrdah sarva-dehinam (SB 3.25.21), the friend of everyone. Why then should the rich, instead of associating with sadhus, waste their valuable time in association with other rich men who are averse to spiritual life
- A saintly person is always tolerant and merciful, he is a friend to everyone, never an enemy to anyone, and he is peaceful. These are some of the good qualities of a devotee