Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotees of God Are Engaged in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Devotees of God Are Engaged in Devotional Service to God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A Vaisnava is always firmly situated in transcendental bliss because of engagement in devotional service. Although he may appear to suffer material pains, his position is called transcendental bliss in separation
- As the Lord (Krsna) has innumerable expansions of His plenary form, there are innumerable pure devotees of the Lord, who are engaged in the exchange of service of different humors
- Generally one earns money by many questionable means. Therefore at some time one should retire and distribute whatever one has to the brahmanas and Vaisnavas who engage in devotional service by preaching
- If the devotee can be engaged twenty-four hours each day in devotional service they do not want anything else, not even the happiness of liberation or of becoming one with the Supreme
- The devotees are engaged in devotional service with love and affection from the very beginning, and therefore the Lord personally directs them so that they can approach Him without difficulty or deviation