Category:Devotees of God Are Always Engaged in the Service of God
Pages in category "Devotees of God Are Always Engaged in the Service of God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A devotee who engages in the service of the Supreme Lord and who constantly thinks of Him should never be considered to have a material body
- A pure devotee always engages in the service of the Lord, taking shelter of His lotus feet, and therefore he has a direct connection with the saffron mercy-particles that are strewn over the lotus feet of the Lord
- As stated by Srinivasa Acarya in his prayers to the Gosvamis: nama-gana-natibhih. A paramahamsa devotee is always engaged in chanting and rendering loving service to the Lord
- The devotee is always engaged in the loving devotional service of the Lord. Such a person is a true guru
- The Lord always reserves the right of not being exposed to everyone. The devotees, however, are always engaged in the service of the Lord, serving with the tongue by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra and tasting maha-prasadam
- The Lord gives such a devotee (who always engage in Krsna's service) sufficient intelligence so that ultimately the devotee can attain Him in His spiritual kingdom. BG 1972 purports
- The qualities of one engaged in the service of Sri Caitanya - such as reputation, austerities, penances and knowledge - are not to be compared to the good qualities of others. Such is the perfection of a devotee always engaged in the service of Caitanya
- The Supreme Lord has no enemy or friend, but He is inclined toward a devotee who always engages in His devotional service