Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
desirable | desirables
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Desirable"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- According to Srila Rupa Gosvami, the association and service of such a maha-bhagavata, or perfect Vaisnava, are most desirable
- All of the previous instructions imparted by Rupa Gosvami in his broad statements can be summarized thusly: as long as one is materially inclined, desirous to merge into the spiritual effulgence, one cannot enter into the realm of pure devotional service
- As a cloud indiscriminately pours water on the earth, the beneficent King Citraketu, to increase the reputation, opulence and longevity of his son, distributed like rainfall all desirable things to everyone
- As a person aggrieved by hunger and thirst is not pleased by the external gratification of flower garlands or sandalwood pulp, I am not pleased with my empire, opulence or possessions, which are desirable even for great demigods, because I have no son
- I have heard from others that it was done very nicely, so I am very much pleased. These kinds of dramas about Krsna, Krsna's pastimes, and also Lord Caitanya's pastimes, are very much desirable for presenting to the public widely
- In this stage of my life it is not at all desirable that there be any factions amongst yourselves
- Maharaja Nabhi is so desirous of having a son that he is worshiping You for a son, although You can offer him any exalted position, including elevation to the heavenly planets or liberation back to Godhead
- My dear Sanatana, please now hear about the regulative principles for the execution of devotional service. By this process, one can attain the highest perfection of love of Godhead, which is the most desirable treasure
- One can enter the kingdom of the Supreme Lord only when one is highly developed in desirable qualities. All good qualities develop in the person of a devotee
- One who actually becomes conversant with the science of Krsna consciousness can understand that his material desire for sex is abominable whereas spiritual sex is desirable
- Only persons who have developed the desirable qualities can enter into the kingdom of God. In the Caitanya-caritamrta, the devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He does not profess to possess anything in this material world and he is a benefactor to all living entities
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He has conquered the sensual activities and he does not eat more than required to maintain body and soul together
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is never mad after material identity; he is respectful to all others and does not demand respect for himself
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is peaceful and is a soul completely surrendered to Krsna; he has no material desire to fulfill; he is meek and humble and always steady
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is very grave, very compassionate and very friendly; he is poetic; he is expert in all activities, and he is silent in nonsense
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is very kind; he does not quarrel with anyone; he accepts Krsna consciousness as the highest goal of life and he is equal to everyone
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: No one can find fault in his character and he is magnanimous, mild and always clean, internally and externally
- The eighth creation is that of the lower species of life, and they are of different varieties, numbering twenty-eight. They are all extensively foolish and ignorant. They know their desirables by smell, but are unable to remember anything within the heart
- The goddess of fortune is desirable for everyone, including human beings, but one should understand that the goddess of fortune is the exclusive property of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord (Krsna) is unlimited, and therefore His desires are also unlimited, and the supply is also unlimited. Everything being unlimited, it is concisely described here as sama-kamam, or full with all desirable equipment
- The process of hearing attentively about the pastimes of the Lord will endow devotees with innumerable benefits, such as wealth, fame, longevity and other desirable aims of life
- The transcendental form of the Lord, as it is, satisfies the mind's desire and at once erases all mental incongruities. Upon losing that form, I (Narada Muni) suddenly got up, being perturbed, as is usual when one loses that which is desirable
- There were soft cakes made with mung dhal, soft cakes made with ripe bananas, and soft cakes made with urad dhal. There were various kinds of sweetmeats, condensed milk mixed with rice cakes, a coconut preparation and every kind of cake desirable
- We have both come to relieve you from this false lamentation, which is due to your being merged in the darkness of ignorance. For those who are advanced in spiritual knowledge to be affected by material loss and gain is not at all desirable
- When he (a brahmacari who is expert in devotional service) marries, if his wife is faithful to her husband and follows him in such life, the relationship between husband and wife is very desirable
- When one's characteristics are very sweet and desirable, his personality is called pleasing