design | designed | designer | designing | designs
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Design"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- During student life the brahmacaris were given full instructions about the importance of the human form of life. Thus the basic education was designed to encourage the student in becoming free from family encumbrances
- Duryodhana knew his (Durvasa Muni's) mystic powers, and he knew also that the mystic brahmana, if dissatisfied, could cause some havoc, and thus he designed to engage the brahmana to show his wrath upon his enemy cousins, the Pandavas
- From Mayapur I may go to Haridasapur and begin work immediately. Our architect has been ordered to make a design plan. The boundary wall you can begin immediately
- From the navel of Garbhodakasayi Visnu has sprung the stem of the lotus flower, the birthplace of Brahma, who is the father of all living beings and the master of all the demigod engineers engaged in the perfect design and working of the universal order
- I am so glad that somebody has donated sufficient funds to construct the throne. Your design appears to be very nice, nicer than the design which I gave you drawn by Gaurasundara
- I beg to thank you very much for your note along with the paperback cover of the Bhagavad-gita as it is. And I have very much appreciated the whole thing. The design and the painting and everything
- I think you can prepare one silver flute and I am inserting measurement. It should be with golden relief work - raised embroidery-like designs - on the body of the flute. The length of the flute may be 5 inches
- I think you should apply your talent for painting nice pictures of Krishna and the acaryas in our line, and also you may help Mohadananda in designing work for his press operation there in Sydney
- If Krsna desires, this temple you have designed may actually become ISKCON Manipur
- She (Kunti-devi) knew perfectly well that without Krsna's grace no one could have saved them from the fire "accident" designed by the sons of Dhrtarastra. In a choked-up voice, she began to narrate before Krsna the history of their life
- She should construct the temple according to our design and we shall keep at least ½ dozen men there for keeping the Deity nicely and eventually to organize an ashram there also. She should give us proper facility. How else we will work?
- The castle (created by Kardama Muni) had pleasure grounds, resting chambers, bedrooms and inner and outer yards designed with an eye to comfort. All this caused astonishment to the sage himself
- The device used for killing animals in the sacrifice was not designed to facilitate eating their flesh. The killing was specifically intended to give a new life to the sacrificed animal by the power of Vedic mantra
- The material world is sometimes compared to an ocean, and the human body is compared to a solid boat designed especially to cross this ocean
- The old system of gurukula should be revived as the perfect example of a system designed to produce great men, sober and responsible leaders, who know what is the real welfare of the citizens
- The regulative principles are designed to take us gradually to the platform of spontaneous love of Krsna, which is the perfection of human life
- The sample that you sent me of the new design for the BBT logo is approved by me. For the sake of consistency, you can also use it on the cover jacket
- The system of varnasrama & its prescribed duties are so designed that the conditioned soul may enjoy in the material world according to his desire for sense gratification & at the same time gradually become elevated to spiritual understanding
- The whole government was specifically designed to fulfill this particular purpose. As such, the king had to select properly the cabinet ministers, but not on the strength of voting background
- The whole varnasrama system is so designed that each and every status of life is called an asrama
- The whole varnasrama system is so designed that each and every status of life is called an asrama. This means that spiritual culture is the common factor for all
- There is a need of such (expert) vipras in the social structure, and it is the duty of the state to maintain them comfortably, as designed in the Vedic procedure