Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Dear Devotees of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Dearmost Devotees of God (1 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Dear Devotees of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- My dear Lord, I wish to see You exactly in the form that Your very dear devotees worship. You have many other forms, but I wish to see Your form that is especially liked by the devotees
- My devotee who is not dependent on the ordinary course of activities, who is pure, expert, without cares, free from all pains, and not striving for some result, is very dear to Me
- O my Lord, O supreme controller, without knowledge of Your unlimited prowess I have offended Your most dear devotee. Very kindly save me from the reaction of this offense
- The pure love of the gopis has become celebrated by the name ‘lust.' The dear devotees of the Lord, headed by Sri Uddhava, desire to taste that love
- This magnanimous Citraketu is a dear devotee of the Lord. He is equal to all living entities and is free from attachment and hatred. Similarly, I am also very dear to Lord Narayana