Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"congregational chanting" | "chants congregationally" | "chant congregationally"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Congregational Chanting (24 P)
Pages in category "Congregational Chanting"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- After due consideration, all the devotees began chanting the holy name congregationally. Lord Caitanya's mind was thus pacified by the ecstasy of the chanting
- After personally talking with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, King Citraketu enjoyed life in his airplane with the women of the Vidyadhara planet. Engaging in the congregational chanting of the glories of the Lord, he began flying his plane
- After seeing the dhupa-arati of the Lord, they all began congregational chanting. Then the padicha, the superintendent of the temple, came and offered flower garlands and sandalwood pulp to everyone
- All around the body, the devotees performed congregational chanting, and Vakresvara Pandita danced in jubilation
- As soon as it was evening, Advaita Acarya began the congregational chanting. He even began to dance Himself, and the Lord saw the performance
- By performing congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra, one can destroy the sinful condition of material existence, purify the unclean heart and awaken all varieties of devotional service
- By performing the sacrifice of congregational chanting of the holy name, learned scholars in the Age of Kali worship Lord Krsna, who is now nonblackish because of the great upsurge of the feelings of Srimati Radharani
- By this mantra, the people worship Lord Krsna in Dvapara-yuga. In Kali-yuga the occupational duty of the people is to chant congregationally the holy name of Krsna
- By this method your spiritual master will regain his consciousness. Following Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's advice, all the Buddhist disciples began to chant the holy name of Krsna congregationally
- I shall personally inaugurate the religion of the age - nama-sankirtana, the congregational chanting of the holy name. I shall make the world dance in ecstasy, realizing the four mellows of loving devotional service
- I take shelter of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is outwardly of a fair complexion but is inwardly Krsna Himself. In this Age of Kali He displays His expansions (His angas and upangas) by performing congregational chanting of the holy name of the Lord
- In the Age of Kali, intelligent persons perform congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead who constantly sings the name of Krsna
- In the age of Kali, intelligent persons perform congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead who constantly sings the names of Krsna. Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Krsna Himself (SB 11.5.32) (Books)
- In this Age of Kali, those who are intelligent perform the congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, worshiping the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who appears in this age always describing the glories of Krsna
- In this age, the congregational chanting of the holy names of the Lord is the prescribed method for waking up
- In your city there is always congregational chanting of the holy name. A tumultuous uproar of music, singing and dancing is always going on
- Intelligent people will follow the process of the congregational chanting of the holy names of God and in this way worship Lord Gauranga who is Krsna Himself with a golden complexion
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested them all to return home and begin chanting the holy name congregationally. He also requested them to worship Krsna, chant His holy name and discuss His holy pastimes
- Lord Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja, personally introduces the occupational duty of the Age of Kali. He personally chants and dances in ecstatic love, and thus the entire world chants congregationally
- Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya is the initiator of sankirtana (congregational chanting of the holy name of the Lord). One who worships Him through sankirtana is fortunate indeed
- One should (17) circumambulate the temple, (18) recite various prayers, (19) chant softly, (20) chant congregationally, (21) smell the incense and flower garlands offered to the Deity, and (22) eat the remnants of food offered to the Deity
- One should congregationally chant the holy name of the Lord and reside in Vrndavana
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied, "This sweet transcendental sound is a special creation of the Lord known as prema-sankirtana, congregational chanting in love of Godhead"
- So speaking, Advaita Acarya performed congregational chanting with great pleasure for three hours that night and danced all the time
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also asked them to execute the congregational chanting of the holy name of the Lord at their homes, and He assured them that they would be able to meet Him again
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu always appeared in four places - in the household temple of mother Saci, in the places where Sri Nityananda Prabhu danced, in the house of Srivasa Pandita during congregational chanting
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Srivasa Thakura, "Perform congregational chanting daily, and be assured that I shall also dance in your presence. You will be able to see this dancing, but not others"
- The Absolute Truth is Sri Krsna, and loving devotion to Sri Krsna exhibited in pure love is achieved through congregational chanting of the holy name, which is the essence of all bliss
- The devotees first saw Sacimata and took her permission. Then in great happiness they started for Jagannatha Puri, congregationally chanting the holy name of the Lord
- The Gaudiya-sampradaya, consisting of all the devotees from Bengal, began congregational chanting. When they met the Lord, they began to cry loudly in ecstatic love
- The members of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness should go to India during the birthday ceremony of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Mayapura and perform sankirtana congregationally
- Thus with two intentions the Lord appeared with His devotees and tasted the nectar of prema with the congregational chanting of the holy name
- When a person loudly chants the glories of the Lord's activities, qualities, form, etc., it is called sankirtana. Sankirtana also refers to the congregational chanting of the holy name of the Lord
- When the congregational chanting began, ecstatic love immediately overflooded everything, and all the residents of Jagannatha Puri came running
- When there is large-scale congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, we keep our temples open for everyone to join, and by the grace of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu this policy has given good results