Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Congregational Chanting
Pages in category "Caitanya's Congregational Chanting"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- After coming to me, the orderly said, 'When I went to stop the congregational chanting, suddenly flames struck my face
- After his departure, everything was happy once again. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted invitations as usual and led congregational chanting and dancing. Everyone else also accepted prasadam without hindrances
- After seeing this, I was very much afraid. I asked them not to stop the congregational chanting but to go sit down at home
- After three days, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to the house of Advaita Acarya at Santipura and accepted alms there. This was His first acceptance of alms. At night He performed congregational chanting there
- All around Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu all the devotees performed congregational chanting. The Lord, just like a maddened lion, danced in the middle
- Anyone who worships Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu by congregational chanting should be understood to be very intelligent. One who does not do so must be considered a victim of this age and bereft of all intelligence
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night at the temple engaged in congregational chanting. In the morning, after seeing the mangala-arati performance, He departed
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu regularly led congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra in the house of Srivasa Thakura every night for one full year
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus resided at Jagannatha Puri with His personal devotees and enjoyed the congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- The body of Haridasa Thakura was then raised onto a carrier that resembled an airship and taken to the sea, accompanied by congregational chanting
- The congregational chanting made a tumultuous roar that filled the sky. All the inhabitants of Jagannatha Puri came to see the kirtana
- The great Personality of Godhead, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, then took all of them to the temple of Jagannatha and began the congregational chanting of the holy name there
- The Kazi said, "When I went to the Hindu's house, broke the drum & forbade the performance of congregational chanting, in my dreams that very night I saw a greatly fearful lion, roaring very loudly, His body like a human being's & His face like a lion's
- Then all the meat-eaters, hearing that there would be unrestricted congregational chanting in the city, came to submit a petition
- There is no counting the subbranches of these two branches. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu held congregational chanting daily at the house of Srivasa Pandita
- This ecstatic chanting was performed with the doors closed so that nonbelievers who came to make fun could not gain entrance
- Thus I have described the great performance of congregational chanting by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as He danced in front of Lord Jagannatha
- Understanding the fatigue of the devotees, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped the congregational chanting. Then He bathed in the sea, accompanied by them all
- Upon hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately began great congregational chanting in the courtyard. Vakresvara Pandita was the chief dancer