Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Confidential Devotees of God
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Caitanya's Confidential Devotees (12 P)
- ► Krsna's Confidential Devotees (14 P)
- ► Most Confidential Devotees of God (5 P)
- ► Pure Confidential Devotees of God (1 P)
- ► Very Confidential Devotees of God (3 P)
Pages in category "Confidential Devotees of God"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- If Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu simply glanced at someone for a moment, that person immediately turned into one of the most confidential devotees of the Lord
- If the confidential devotees do not take up the task of elevating everyone to Krsna consciousness, then who will do it
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that one who does this service - namely going on to preach the glories of the Lord and creating all devotees of the Lord - that person is the most confidential and favorite of the Lord
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam especially, the confidential parts of His activities are described by the confidential devotee Sukadeva Gosvami
- The devotees headed by Gadadhara Pandita are to be considered incarnations of the internal potency of the Lord. They are confidential devotees engaged in the service of the Lord
- The devotees of the Lord, who are all confidential servitors, are sometimes perplexed in the discharge of their respective duties, but they are never discouraged
- The Lord and His confidential devotees appear many times to fulfill the Lord's mission, but since such births are transcendental, they are not accompanied by the miserable conditions of material birth, and they are therefore called divya, transcendental
- The Lord Himself promises, and His confidential devotees execute the promise
- There is a specific difference between the pure devotee and the confidential devotee