Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Complete Knowledge"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A householder is ordered to go to the forest as vanaprastha to acquire complete knowledge and then to take sannyasa prior to his inevitable death
- A life of freedom in eternity, complete knowledge, and a blissful atmosphere is the heart's desire of an enlightened soul
- After many millions upon millions of births, when one is complete in absolute knowledge, one still may not attain liberation, yet this man (Haridasa Thakura) says that one may attain it simply by the awakening of a glimpse of the holy name
- Any yajna performed with this complete knowledge and understanding is described in Bhagavad-gita as brahmarpanam, or a sacrifice offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Everything has its proper utility, and a man who is situated in complete knowledge knows how and where to apply a thing for its proper utility
- Everything has its proper utility, and a man who is situated in complete knowledge knows how and where to apply a thing for its proper utility. Similarly, violence also has its utility, and how to apply violence rests with the person in knowledge
- If one has complete knowledge of the Supreme Lord, then knowledge of the impersonal Brahman is automatically realized
- In all revealed scriptures, beginning with the Vedas, the central point of attraction is Krsna. When complete knowledge of Him is realized, the bondage of maya, the illusory energy, is automatically broken
- It is encouraging to me that you are going to France and will acquaint yourself with theistic philosopher's on a Personal God. Actually when one comes to realize the Personality of Godhead, only then is his theistic knowledge complete
- It is not possible to acquire complete knowledge of the Lord
- It is said that the mudhas deride the Personality of Godhead because they do not have complete knowledge from the undisturbed acarya. One who is disturbed by the whirlpool of material energy is not qualified to become an acarya
- One can be saved only by complete knowledge of the eternal life of bliss and awareness. The whole Vedic scheme is meant to educate men in this art of attaining eternal life
- One of the opulences of the Supreme Lord is complete knowledge
- One who has complete knowledge and spiritual understanding realizes the spiritual form of Bhagavan, the Personality of Godhead
- One who has dedicated his life to the service of Krsna through these nine methods should be understood to be the most learned person, for he has acquired complete knowledge
- Owing to his complete knowledge in self-realization, the devotee always remains in trance
- The complete knowledge, Absolute Truth, means to understand three features of the Absolute Truth. When one understands these three features of the Absolute Truth very perfectly then he is in complete knowledge of the science of God
- The complete knowledge, the person who is in complete knowledge, we have to believe Him. That's all. And that is the system. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh. The system of Vedic knowledge is to receive in complete
- The first-class men are called brahmana, most learned scholar. Learned scholar means, as I was explaining, one who has complete knowledge of God. That is learned scholar
- The foolish consider Krsna an ordinary human being because they do not know the confidential activities of the Supreme Lord and His different energies. They do not know that Krsna's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss
- The glories of the Lord and the glories of His devotees, combined together, comprise the complete knowledge of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The great sage Maitreya continued: Being thus enlightened in complete spiritual knowledge by the son of Brahma - one of the Kumaras, who was complete in spiritual knowledge - the King worshiped them in the following words
- The highest perfection of human life, achieved either by complete knowledge of matter and spirit, by practice of mystic powers, or by perfect discharge of occupational duty, is to remember the Personality of Godhead at the end of life
- The individual living entity never has complete knowledge; otherwise, how could he have come under the control of maya
- The perfect spiritual concept of life is complete knowledge of one's constitutional position
- The personified Vedas continued, "We think that even Your Lordship does not have complete knowledge of Your transcendental qualities. The reason is that You are unlimited"
- The purpose of all sacrifices is to arrive at the status of complete knowledge, then to gain release from material miseries, and, ultimately, to engage in loving transcendental service to the Supreme Lord (Krsna consciousness)
- The word siddha is very significant. Siddha refers to one who has realized the Brahman effulgence and who has complete knowledge that the living entity is not a material atom but a spiritual spark
- This modern civilization is teaching people how to steal, how to cheat, how to satisfy your own sense gratification. You see? No tolerance, no complete knowledge. All fools and rascals, no knowledge
- This Sisumara is the pivot for the turning of the complete universe, and it is called the navel of Visnu (Garbhodakasayi Visnu)
- To work in Krsna consciousness is to work with the complete knowledge of the Lord as the predominator
- We (the personified Vedas) think that even Your Lordship (Sri Krsna) does not have complete knowledge of Your transcendental qualities
- When complete knowledge of Krsna is realized, the bondage of maya, the illusory energy, is automatically broken
- When one is in complete knowledge, all reactions, both a priori and a posteriori, are consumed
- When one is in complete knowledge, all reactions, both a priori and a posteriori, are consumed. In the Vedas (Brhad-aranyaka Upanisad) it is statedi: "One overcomes both the pious and impious reactions of work"
- When one is in complete knowledge, one ceases all material sense gratification, or renounces all kinds of sense gratificatory activities. This is practiced by the yogis who restrain the senses from material attachment
- When one's intelligence, mind, faith and refuge are all fixed in the Supreme, then one becomes fully cleansed of misgivings through complete knowledge and thus proceeds straight on the path of liberation