Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Coming to Devotional Service to God
come | comes
Pages in category "Coming to Devotional Service to God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Performing karma-yoga and then jnana-yoga and finally coming to the platform of bhakti-yoga, one can be liberated. Bhakti-yoga, however, is so powerful that it does not depend on karma-yoga or jnana-yoga
- Practically everyone can see that you Western boys and girls, so many anarthas you practice, but as soon as you come to bhakti-yoga, everything is finished
- That is your real purpose of life. "Real purpose of" means that you are part and parcel of God, and He is waiting when you give up service, your manufactured service, and come to this service of Krsna consciousness, devotional service
- The culmination of all kinds of yoga practices lies in bhakti yoga. All other yogas are but means to come to the point of bhakti in bhakti-yoga
- The highest perfection of life is to come to the platform of devotional service and always engage in devotional activities
- The platform of knowledge is advantageous because it is a means by which one may come to the stage of devotional service. However, if one takes to devotional service directly, knowledge is revealed without separate endeavor
- There are also yogis, who try to control their senses, but they can never succeed without coming to the stage of devotional service
- To be less influenced by the material modes of life, one has to come to this platform of jnana, vairagya and bhakti; otherwise it is not possible
- Ultimate is always be absorbed in glorifying the Lord, but not in the beginning. In the beginning you must work very hard; you come to the stage of pure devotional platform
- Unless one comes to the platform of bhakti-yoga, self-realization or realization of the Absolute Truth cannot be achieved
- Unless we surrender to the lotus feet of a pure devotee, it is not possible to come to the platform of devotional service. That is the way. We cannot taste the honey within the bottle. The bottle must be opened by the expert
- When one comes to the platform of visnor aradhanam, or bhakti-yoga, one has attained the perfection of life. Otherwise, as indicated in Bhagavad-gita, one is not a tattva-vadi but a veda-vadi, a blind follower of the Vedic injunctions
- When the dry philosophers are frustrated in every field of knowledge, they sometimes want to learn of God, and they come to the Supreme Lord to render devotional service and thus transcend knowledge of the impersonal Brahman
- Without becoming pious no one can come to devotional service
- Without coming to the stage of para-bhakti, one cannot understand Krsna. So that para-bhakti means one must be freed from all sinful activities. Yesam anta-gatam papam. Not ordinary man
- Without devotional service, all other methods for spiritual self-realization are weak and insignificant. Unless one comes to the devotional service of Lord Krsna, jnana and yoga cannot give the desired results