Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Chastising Krsna"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Krsna continued, "I am very sorry for it. I expected your (Rukmini's) red lips would tremble in anger when you heard My statement that you would chastise Me in many words. O perfection of love, I never expected that your condition would be like this"
- Krsna is always yasoda-nandana. He is always ready to be chastised by Mother Yasoda, by the gopis, and sometimes by His friends. That is Vrndavana Krsna. That is real Krsna; that is real God
- Krsna replied, "My elder brother, Balarama, while playing with Me today, became angry, and therefore He has joined with the other boys to complain against Me. They have all combined together to complain so you will be angry and chastise Me"
- Krsna submits to being chastised and bound by the gopis because of pure love and affection
- Obsessed with pure love, without knowledge of opulences, the gopis sometimes chastise Krsna. That is a symptom of pure ecstatic love
- Once Lord Krsna, in His childhood, was chastised by His mother, Yasoda, and Lord Krsna cried. But although He shed tears from His eyes, this is not to be considered a reaction of the mode of ignorance, for the incident was full of transcendental pleasure
- Saved from the radiation of the brahmastra, Kunti, the chaste devotee of the Lord, and her five sons and Draupadi addressed Lord Krsna as He started for home
- Sometimes demons, and even Lord Indra, the King of heaven, chastised Krsna, but mother Sarasvati, taking advantage of their words, offered prayers to the Lord
- Sometimes it so happens that one who wants to chastise Krsna utters the holy name, and thus the holy name becomes the cause of his liberation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "The gopis entered the arena of the rasa dance in ecstasy, but after hearing Krsna's words of negligence and detachment, they understood that He was going to renounce them. Thus they began to chastise Him in anger"
- The demon Jarasandha chastised Krsna, saying, 'You are the lowest of human beings. I shall not fight with You, for You killed Your own relatives'
- Thus Indra thought, 'I have properly chastised Krsna and defamed Him.' But Sarasvati, the goddess of learning, took this opportunity to offer prayers to Krsna
- To please Rukmini, Balarama personally untied Rukmi, and to further please her, Balarama, as the elder brother of Krsna, spoke some words of chastisement. "Krsna, Your action is not at all satisfactory"
- When a beloved gopi shows symptoms of anger toward Krsna, He is very satisfied. Indeed, He is extremely pleased when chastised by such a gopi. She shows her pride suitably, and He enjoys that attitude. Then she gives up her pride with a little endeavor
- When Krsna entered the cave of the hill, Kalayavana followed, chastising Him with various harsh words. Krsna suddenly disappeared from the demon's sight, but Kalayavana followed and also entered the cave
- When mother Yasoda thought to chastise her boy (Krsna) after hearing all the complaints, she saw His pitiable face, and smiling, she did not chastise Him