Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Centers | Center | centres | centre
- This category is for "center" as in a place of concentrated activity, influence, or importance (for example, a temple).
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Centers"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- His (universal form of the Lord) skin and other six layers of bodily construction are the representative generating centers of the seven kinds of Vedic hymns, like the Gayatri
- However, because he has received the mercy of Your lotus feet, he does not even accept his father's money. Instead he eats by begging alms from centers for the distribution of food
- I am also trying to get one secretarial office in the Church Center of the United Nations, with a view to confer with the heads of the United Nations, both political and ecclesiastical, to propagate our Krishna Consciousness
- I beg to inform you that I am in reciept of your invitation letter in the matter of observing Bhagavata week through the secretary of Bombay spiritual centre
- I quite approve your proposal that if the money is used for establishing Bombay center, the donors will not be encouraged. In that case you can open an account with the Central Bank of India in the name of ISKCON
- I wish to go there with a party of not less than 6 and not more than 12 heads. I wish to establish a center there which is my long cherished ambition
- Immediate need is to start an organization centre
- In my opinion temples are centres for educating the public in spiritual values and I have a mission to organize all temples for that spiritual education
- It (Mayapur program) will be a world center for teaching spiritual life. Students from all over the world will come and we shall revolutionize the atheistic and communistic tendency of rascal philosophers. So we must be responsible for this great task
- Sacred centres were meant for diffusing spiritual education and by this process of spiritual culture the disturbed mind could be trained up in concentration for higher duties which every human being must do
- Sankaracarya had four principal disciples, and he established four centers under their management
- The air is the moving agent of all the planets, and as such the generating centers for promotion to the deserving planets, the sacrifices, are the Lord's bodily surface and are naturally the origin of all auspicious opportunities
- The culture of nescience is different from that of knowledge. The universities are, so to speak, centers of nescience only; consequently scientists are busy discovering lethal weapons to wipe out the existence of other countries
- The LA center is now specially meant for training devotees and dispatching them in different centers wherever they are required
- The universities are, so to speak, centers of nescience only; consequently scientists are busy discovering lethal weapons to wipe out the existence of other countries