Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Displaying (1 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Showing"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- After showing mercy to the brahmana, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left the next day and arrived at Vrddhakasi, where He visited the temple of Lord Siva
- After telling them this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed them the broken silken ropes, saying, "Just look at this sample. You must make ropes that are much stronger"
- After that, Advaita Acarya respectfully requested Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to show Him mercy by remaining another two or four days
- After this incident, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya by showing him His original form as the Lord
- All the accusations made by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu against His beloved devotees actually showed His great appreciation of their intense love for Him. Yet He mentioned these faults one after another as if He were offended by their intense affection
- As the world teacher of this Krsna consciousness movement, He (Caitanya) actually showed that a person seriously engaged in Krsna consciousness should not be affected by worldly affection
- Balabhadra reported that Mahaprabhu had shown a good many miracles on His way to Puri, such as making tigers and elephants dance on hearing the name of Krsna
- Beginning from the day on which Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed His mercy to the Mayavadi sannyasis, there were vivid discussions about this conversion among the inhabitants of Varanasi
- By His practical example, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has shown us that all the grains of sand must be picked up thoroughly and thrown outside. He also cleansed the outside of the temple, fearing that the grains of sand would again come within
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu had the most beautiful wife, goddess of fortune, Visnu-priya, Laksmi-priya. But for the benefit of the whole world, although He is Krsna, He showed us the example. At the age of twenty-four years, He took sannyasa
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu has shown us the way, that we kill the demons in a different way. We kill the demons in this way: By chanting Hare Krsna mantra, we purify him so that his demonic activities are stopped. That is also another way of killing
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna, but He has taken the mood and role of Radharani to show us how to love Krsna. Thus the author writes in the fifth verse, "I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, who is absorbed in Radharani's thoughts"
- Catching the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Haridasa Thakura said, "My Lord, do not create an illusion! Although I am so fallen, You must certainly show me this mercy"
- Finally the Lord showed Nityananda Prabhu His two-armed form of Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda, simply playing on His flute, His bluish body dressed in yellow garments
- For this purpose Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sometimes showed His apparent anger. Hearing of this anger inspired great fear in the heart of Gadadhara Pandita
- Having shown the verse to Svarupa Damodara with great wonder, Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked him how Rupa Gosvami could understand the intentions of His mind
- He is the only worshipable Deity for the paramahamsas, who have attained the highest stage of the fourth order (sannyasa). May that Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Caitanya, show us His great causeless mercy
- I am not even fit to be your disciple. Therefore kindly do not take seriously whatever childish impudence I have shown
- I have also heard that this great personality has shown you great favor. At any rate, this is what I hear from many different people. Now, being merciful upon me, you should do me the favor of arranging an interview
- I wish that You not show me this closing chapter of Your pastimes. Before that time comes, kindly let my body fall down in Your presence
- If Gaurahari, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, will not show mercy to me, I shall give up my kingdom, become a mendicant and beg from door to door
- In His first childhood pastimes the Lord turned upside down while lying on His bed, and thus He showed His parents the marks of His lotus feet
- Indeed, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu eagerly tore this page from the Kurma Purana, although the book was very old, and He later showed it to Ramadasa Vipra, whose unhappiness was mitigated
- Lord Caitanya showed Nityananda His four-armed form, standing in a three-curved posture. With two hands He played upon a flute, and in the other two He carried a conchshell and disc
- Lord Caitanya smiled and accepted the invitation of the brahmana. He made this gesture to show His mercy to the Mayavadi sannyasis
- Lord Caitanya was born in a high brahmana family and was situated in the highest perfectional stage of sannyasa, He nonetheless showed by His behavior that even an elevated person would not hesitate to take lessons from Ramananda Raya
- My dear Lord, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You have showed mercy to me in a way just befitting Your position by insulting me to cut down all my false pride
- My dear Raghunatha dasa, He said, since you arranged the feast on the bank of the Ganges, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came here just to show you His mercy
- Saying this, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed various benedictions upon Rupa Gosvami, and taking the verse, He later showed it to Svarupa Gosvami
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took Haridasa Thakura within the flower garden, and there, in a very secluded place, He showed him his residence
- Since all the devotees came to Him for shelter, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed them all mercy and kept them under His protection
- Sir, I am most fallen, yet You have brought me with You. Showing great mercy, You have accepted food prepared by me
- Sivananda Sena introduced his three sons to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Because they were his sons, the Lord showed the boys great mercy
- Sri Advaita Acarya told Lord Caitanya, "I cannot understand Your transcendental pastimes. You have shown more favor to Kamalakanta than You generally show to Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu blessed a maidservant named Duhkhi with the name Sukhi. He called for Kholaveca Sridhara and showed him His maha-prakasa. Then He called for Murari Gupta and showed him His feature as Lord Ramacandra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirmed, "All the truths about My pastimes and mellows are within your knowledge. Therefore I have shown this form to you"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu first showed him the four-handed form and then appeared before him in His original form of Krsna, with a blackish complexion and a flute to His lips
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night in the house of the brahmana. Then, after showing him mercy, the Lord started toward the Tamraparni River in Pandya-desa
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed such mercy to the King that from that day on the Lord became known as Prataparudra-santrata, the deliverer of Maharaja Prataparudra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then showed Kasi Misra His four-armed form. Then, accepting him for His service, the Lord embraced him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took that verse and showed it to Svarupa Damodara for him to examine. Then the Lord questioned him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as an ideal teacher, shows us how a disciple should deal with his spiritual master. Whenever there is doubt regarding any point, he should refer the matter to his spiritual master for clarification
- Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu, 1968 - O Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, kindly show me your causeless mercy. Sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu daya karo more. Because You have come to deliver fallen souls, so You will not find the most fallen soul like me
- Sri Ramananda Raya said, "You have come here just to show me Your causeless mercy. Therefore stay here for at least ten days and purify my polluted mind"
- That love is being shown by Caitanya Mahaprabhu: "Where is Krsna? Where is Krsna?" That's Radharani's separation, love in separation. So love means without any return, without any sense gratification, without any consideration
- The brahmana begged Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My dear Lord, kindly show me favor and let me go with You. I can no longer tolerate the waves of misery caused by materialistic life"
- The Eleventh Chapter describes the disappearance of Haridasa Thakura and how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, showed His affection for His devotees
- The favor You have shown Kamalakanta is so great that even to Me You have never shown such favor. What offense have I committed at Your lotus feet so as not to be shown such favor?
- The Fifth Chapter tells how the Lord showed His favor to Pradyumna Misra and made him hear topics of Krsna from Ramananda Raya
- The Lord then sowed a mango seed in the yard, and immediately the seed fructified into a tree and began to grow
- The Sixteenth Chapter tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed His mercy to Kalidasa and thus demonstrated the result of eating the remnants of the food of Vaisnavas
- The thirty-first branch was Jagadisa Pandita, and the thirty-second was Hiranya Mahasaya, unto whom Lord Caitanya in His childhood showed His causeless mercy
- There was a tailor who was a meat-eater but was sewing garments for Srivasa Thakura. The Lord, being merciful to him, showed him His own form
- There were many rivers on the way, and at each river there was a tax collector. The tax collectors did not hinder the Lord, however, and He showed them mercy. Finally He reached the village of Remuna
- Thereafter the Lord charitably bestowed His benediction upon all His devotees. He gave the remnants of His food to Narayani, showing her special respect
- Thus Lord Caitanya clearly showed that a sincere student never cares whether his spiritual master is born in a high brahmana family or ksatriya family, or whether he is a high-grade sannyasi, a brahmacari or whatever
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed the Ratha-yatra ceremony to His devotees and performed the Vrndavana pastimes with them
- Thus the Lord brought the desire tree of devotional service to this earth and became its gardener. He sowed the seed and sprinkled upon it the water of His will
- To show him mercy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu allowed him to see His Visnu form. Thus He immediately assumed four hands
- When Raghunatha dasa went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he fell at the Lord's lotus feet in ecstatic love. Showing him mercy, the Lord touched him with His feet
- When Ramadasa Visvasa met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord did not show him any special mercy, although this was their first meeting
- When Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya denounced himself as an offender and took shelter of the Lord (Caitanya), the Lord desired to show him mercy
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus showed for each and every sutra the defects in Sankaracarya's explanations, all the assembled Mayavadi sannyasis were struck with wonder
- When the Mayavadi sannyasis at Varanasi criticized Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord’s devotees became very much depressed. To satisfy them, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed His mercy to the sannyasis
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was taking prasadam at the house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Amogha criticized Him. Still, the Lord accepted Amogha, thereby showing how much He was obliged to His devotees