Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Displaying"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- I take shelter of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is outwardly of a fair complexion but is inwardly Krsna Himself. In this Age of Kali He displays His expansions (His angas and upangas) by performing congregational chanting of the holy name of the Lord
- In Gaya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was initiated by Isvara Puri, and immediately afterwards He exhibited signs of love of Godhead. He again displayed such symptoms after returning home
- In his body there were symptoms of avirbhava. Such appearances are uncommon, but Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu displayed many such pastimes through His different features
- Indeed, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Advaita Acarya displayed agitation due to ecstatic love. Seeing the time and circumstance, however, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained patient
- The Lord did not display many of the miracles which are generally expected from such personalities, but He did once perform a wonderful miracle in the house of Srinivasa Thakura while sankirtana was in full swing
- There is complete unity between all living beings, even up to the limit of the wild animals and human society. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu displayed this living unity in the jungle of Madhya Pradesh