Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
[[Category:Deviation, Disobedience, Punishment, and Apology - Umbrella Category
Pages in category "Caitanya's Mistakes"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- After accepting the sannyasa order of life, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of intense love for Krsna, wanted to go to Vrndavana, but apparently by mistake He wandered in the Radha-desa
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of intense love for Krsna, started for Vrndavana. However, He mistakenly wandered about in a trance continuously for three days in the tract of land known as Radha-desa
- In the brilliant autumn moonlight, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu mistook the sea for the river Yamuna. Greatly afflicted by separation from Krsna, He ran and dove into the sea and remained unconscious in the water the entire night
- In the Fifteenth Chapter is a description of how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered a garden on the seashore and mistook it for Vrndavana
- In this way, because of Krsna's sweet qualities, Caitanya Mahaprabhu made different types of mistakes in His mind. Thus by reciting the following verse, He ascertained the presence of Lord Krsna
- Sometimes Caitanya Mahaprabhu mistook the small parks of the city for Vrndavana. Sometimes He would go there, dance and chant and sometimes fall unconscious in spiritual ecstasy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the topmost of all devotees. Sometimes, while walking on the beach, He would see a beautiful garden nearby and mistake it for the forest of Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu mistook the sand dune for Govardhana Hill and ran toward it
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would also run very fast across the sand dunes, mistaking them for Govardhana. As He ran, He would wail and cry loudly