Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Humility"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- After stopping the kirtana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is a great example of humility, offered prayers unto the feet of Prakasananda Sarasvati. At this, Prakasananda Sarasvati immediately came forward and clasped the Lord's lotus feet
- All the people were astonished to see the Lord's jubilation and humility and to hear Him talk in ecstasy. Indeed, all the residents of Benares (Kasi) saw the bodily transformations and were astonished
- As Lord Caitanya spoke in this way, His humility increased, and He began praying to Krsna that He could discharge pure devotional service
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this from the Bhattacarya, He immediately remembered Lord Visnu and began to speak humbly to him as follows
- Separation from Krsna awoke various mellows of distress, lamentation and humility. Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spoke like a crazy man
- Sometimes He perspired, cried, trembled and changed color, and sometimes He exhibited symptoms of helplessness, pride, exuberance and humility
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called all His devotees together and, holding them by the hand, humbly informed them, "You are all more dear to Me than My life. I can give up My life, but to give you up is difficult for Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then humbly submitted, "I am just like an ignorant boy and am like your disciple. It is My great fortune that you are instructing Me"
- Taking permission from His mother, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu then started for Jagannatha Puri. When the devotees followed Him, He humbly begged them to remain and bade them all farewell
- The ecstatic symptoms of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu - including despondency, moroseness, humility, restlessness, joy, endurance and anger - instructed His body and mind
- The sannyasi is very meek and humble by nature, and His person is very beautiful to see. Consequently my affection for Him increases
- The transcendental ecstatic symptoms of disappointment, moroseness, pleasure, restlessness, pride and humility all began to fight like soldiers within Lord Caitanya
- Trembling, perspiration, jubilant tears, shock, fading of the bodily luster, disappointment, moroseness, loss of memory, pride, joy and humility were all visible in Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body