Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya As a Great Physician (1 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Greatness"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was inwardly greatly pleased when He heard this verse, externally He spoke as if angry
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard that Amogha was going to die, He immediately ran to him in great haste. Placing His hand on Amogha's chest, He spoke as follows
- At such times He would be greatly morose and would cry, "Alas, where is Vrndavana? Where is Krsna, the son of the King of the cowherd men? Where is that person who plays the flute"
- In great happiness, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then accepted the lunch. When He had tasted the vegetables, He again began to speak
- In the attitude of separation, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared mad both day and night. Sometimes He laughed, and sometimes He cried; sometimes He danced, and sometimes He chanted in great sorrow
- Seeing the greatness of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Prataparudra Maharaja and his ministers and friends were so moved by ecstatic love that the hair on their bodies stood on end
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "My dear friends, I have not the slightest tinge of love of Godhead within My heart. When you see Me crying in separation, I am just falsely exhibiting a demonstration of My great fortune"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is certainly a great, uncommon devotee, but we cannot accept Him as an incarnation of Lord Visnu because, according to sastra, there is no incarnation in this Age of Kali
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu proceeded toward Jagannatha Puri with four of His devotees, and He chanted the holy name of the Lord, the Hare Krsna mantra, with great eagerness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited the different forests, including Madhuvana, Talavana, Kumudavana and Bahulavana. Wherever He went, He took His bath with great ecstatic love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead, is greatly magnanimous. Unless one worships Him, one can never be liberated
- Sri Trimalla Bhatta was both a member of the Sri Vaisnava community and a learned scholar; therefore when he saw Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who was both a great scholar and a great devotee of the Lord, he was very much astonished
- Struck with wonder by my affairs, the populace is glorifying the greatness of Your mercy
- The Deity of Gopinatha in the temple at Remuna was very attractive. Lord Caitanya visited the temple and offered His obeisances with great devotion
- The great gardener, Lord Caitanya, personally eats this fruit, and as a result He constantly remains mad, as if helpless and bewildered
- The Lord (Caitanya) with great respect extended an invitation to all the inhabitants of Kulina-grama, asking them to come every year and bring silken rope to carry Lord Jagannatha during the Ratha-yatra festival
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the great gardener, sees that people are chanting, dancing and laughing and that some of them are rolling on the floor and some are making loud humming sounds, He smiles with great pleasure
- When the Lord (Caitanya) passed through the jungle in great ecstasy, packs of tigers, elephants, rhinoceros and boars came, and the Lord passed right through them
- While at Jagannatha Puri, the Lord passed His time in great joy by performing sankirtana and visiting the temple of Jagannatha in great ecstasy