Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Enjoying"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A sannyasi eats as much as necessary to maintain his body, but he does not enjoy satisfying his senses materially. Thus a sannyasi becomes perfect in his spiritual advancement in knowledge
- Accompanied by His devotees, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then went into the garden and enjoyed the pastimes of Vrndavana
- Actually, You are My enjoyer. You have appeared just to give Me happiness, and this is one of Your expert activities
- Among His associates, Caitanya enjoyed paternal loving affection from Paramananda Puri, friendly affection with Ramananda Raya, unalloyed service from Govinda and others, and humors of conjugal love with Gadadhara, Jagadananda and Svarupa Damodara
- As soon as He saw Lord Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to chant and dance. Afterward, accompanied by His devotees, the Lord enjoyed sporting in the lake called Narendra-sarovara
- At Jagannatha Puri, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed chanting and dancing unceasingly. Thus He enjoyed the pastime of sankirtana. He manifested His causeless mercy, pure love of God, to everyone, including the lowest man
- I would like to forbid you to do this, but I enjoy your company so much that My desire for your association only increases
- In His youth the Lord exhibited His ecstatic love of Krsna on the plea of disturbances of the bodily airs. Accompanied by His confidential devotees, He enjoyed various pastimes in this way
- In the Third Chapter I have described the Lord's acceptance of the renounced order and how He enjoyed His pastimes at the house of Advaita Acarya
- Later He arrived at Santipura and enjoyed Himself there with His devotees. I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Later, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped Brahmananda Bharati's habit of wearing deerskin. The Lord thus enjoyed His pastimes continuously for six years, experiencing varieties of transcendental bliss
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, accompanied by His associates, His pure devotees, enjoyed transcendental bliss in Jagannatha Puri (Nilacala) by preaching the bhakti cult in many ways
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, adventing Himself in Navadvipa, was visible for forty-eight years, enjoying His pastimes
- One day while the Lord was enjoying His playful sports with the other little children, mother Saci brought a dish filled with fused rice and sweetmeats and asked the child to sit down and eat them
- Other devotees of the Lord - headed by Advaita, Nityananda Prabhu, Mukunda, Srivasa, Vidyanidhi, Vasudeva and Murari - used to visit Jagannatha Puri and remain with the Lord for four continuous months. The Lord enjoyed various pastimes in their company
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would take some of it at night. The Lord certainly enjoys preparations made with faith and love by His devotees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at the house of Venkata Bhatta for four continuous months. The Lord passed His days in great happiness, enjoying the transcendental mellow of discussing Lord Krsna's pastimes
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "You might as well bring a bedstead here for Me to lie on. Jagadananda wants Me to enjoy material happiness"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus resided at Jagannatha Puri with His personal devotees and enjoyed the congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- The gaura-nagaris, who place Lord Caitanya in the position of enjoyer and themselves as His enjoyed, are not approved by Lord Caitanya or by Lord Caitanya's followers. Instead of being blessed, the foolish imitators are left completely apart
- The Lord danced and chanted and then enjoyed a picnic in the garden as He had done before
- The Lord thus enjoyed His life with His devotees. O devotees of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, now hear how Raghunatha dasa Gosvami met the Lord
- The Lord was very much fatigued from the hard labor of dancing, and there was perspiration all over His body. He therefore enjoyed the fragrant, cool breeze of the garden
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited some verses from Srimad-Bhagavatam and explained them vividly, thus enjoying the taste of transcendental sweetness with great happiness
- They both enjoyed natural pleasure in seeing each other, and under the pretext of demigod worship they manifested their feelings
- This is a mistake that is technically called rasabhasa. While Caitanya Mahaprabhu is trying to enjoy as a devotee, one should not disturb Him by addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees enjoyed transcendental bliss upon seeing the face of Jagannatha. This continued to midday
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu enjoyed eating in Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya's house. Within that one pastime, many wonderful pastimes were manifested