Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Relishing"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- He (Lord Caitanya) relished all those feelings in the role of Srimati Radharani, and His appropriate associates for this purpose were Sri Ramananda Raya and Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow. That is, one should broadcast the cult of devotional service
- He relished the symptoms of various transcendental emotions, such as jubilation, lamentation, anger, humility, anxiety, grief, eagerness and satisfaction
- In separation from Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu relished all these ecstatic activities, and thus He fulfilled His own desires
- In this way Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Ramananda Raya passed the whole night relishing the mellows of krsna-katha, topics about Krsna. While they were chanting, dancing and crying, the night ended
- Sometimes the Lord would be absorbed in a particular emotion and would stay awake all night reciting related verses and relishing their taste
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu next spoke some relishable words to Raghava Pandita. He said, "I am obliged to you due to your pure love for Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally recited the following verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam, and to relish the meaning, He began to explain it Himself
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally traveled to different regions of India to spread the bhakti cult throughout the country. He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow
- The last twelve years were simply devoted to relishing the pastimes of Krsna in separation within the heart of the Lord
- The Lord (Caitanya) used to read the books of Vidyapati, Jayadeva and Candidasa, relishing their songs with His confidential associates like Sri Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- The same Supreme Personality of Godhead who appeared as the son of mother Yasoda has now appeared as the son of mother Saci, relishing four kinds of devotional activities
- The scent of Krsna's body incessantly entered His nostrils, and the Lord became mad to relish it
- Throughout the entire day and night, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu directly relished Krsna's beauty, fragrance and taste as if He were touching Krsna hand to hand
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally praised the nectarean characteristics of Madhavendra Puri, and while He related all this to the devotees, He personally relished it