Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Deity"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- In your Western countries Lord Caitanya should be entirely covered, He should not appear bare-chested
- Installed there (Vallabhapura) are the Deities of Radha-Govinda and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Irregularity in worshiping Guru and Gauranga can be tolerated, as they are always kind and forgiving, but irregularity in worshiping Lord Jagannatha and Sri Sri Radha Krishna is not good
- It is stated in the Bhakti-ratnakara (Eighth Wave) that Raghunandana used to serve a Deity of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The best purpose of human life can be fulfilled by worshiping the sad-bhuja-murti, the form of the Lord with six arms-two arms of Ramacandra, two arms of Krsna and two arms of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- There is no question of bathing Caitanya deity. Of course He is bathed many times daily by Hare Krishna Mantra, but for bathing of such deities requires Salagrama Sila, and I have not introduced yet, but I shall do so later