Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Decisions"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decided to go to Vrndavana and engage Himself wholly and solely in the service of Mukunda in a solitary place
- After requesting all the devotees to return home, the Lord decided to go to Jagannatha Puri. At that time Haridasa Thakura began to cry and speak some pathetic words
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Srila Rupa Gosvami. The Lord then decided to go to the city of Benares
- I decided that Sanatana had spoken very well. I was certainly being followed by a large crowd, and when people would see so many men, they would surely rebuke Me, saying, 'Here is another imposter'
- I then began to consider that Vrndavana is a very solitary place. It is invincible and very difficult to attain. I therefore decided to go there alone or, at the utmost, with only one person
- It was My decision to go to Vrndavana through Bengal in order to see My mother and the river Ganges
- When autumn arrived, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decided to go to Vrndavana. In a solitary place, He consulted with Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- When Jagai and Madhai injured Nityananda Prabhu, Lord Caitanya became angry and decided to kill them with His Sudarsana cakra, but Nityananda Prabhu saved them