Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Birthplace"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I want to start a center in India at the birth-site of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu specially for accommodating non-Indian students for taking lessons in this great transcendental art
- I would request you to consider if you can construct a temple at the birthplace of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In Bharata-varsa one has the opportunity to visit many holy places, especially Lord Caitanya's birthsite and Lord Krsna's birthsite - Navadvipa and Vrndavana - where there are many pure devotees
- In Sridhama Mayapur there is sometimes a great flood after the rainy season. This is an indication that from the birthplace of Lord Caitanya the inundation of love of Godhead should be spread all over the world
- It was under the impression that original Caitanya Mahaprabhu's birth site is now under water. Or there were many theories and suggestions
- Now immediately we have got a very big project to construct a temple at Mayapur, the birth site of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. So you can contribute the sums for our Mayapur construction scheme
- Now that our Bombay temple is nearing completion you must begin to construct a nice temple at the birthplace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Mayapur dham
- So far the people asking you what is the actual birth site of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, ask them to go to Tirtha Maharaja. We do not bother about these things
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's birthsite is there, and the annual 488th birth anniversary is going to be held on the 8th March, so I am very glad. I welcome you from all countries
- The great author Kaviraja Gosvami has depicted the activities and teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and this Mayapur is the birthsite of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Krsna consciousness movement has established its center in Mayapur, the birthsite of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, to give men the great opportunity to go there and perform a constant festival of sankirtana-yajna