Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:By Devotional Service to God we can Control God
Pages in category "By Devotional Service to God we can Control God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- By practicing sadhana-bhakti one may gradually rise to the point of raga-bhakti, and by performing raga-bhakti in loving transcendental service one can even control the Supreme Powerful Lord
- Causeless devotional service is unmotivated by sense enjoyment, perfection or liberation. When one is freed from all these contaminations, he can bring Lord Krsna, who is very funny, under control
- Prahlada Maharaja, being very exalted devotee, he could appease the Lord. Bhaktya, by bhakti, you can control the Supreme Lord. That is the only way
- The perfection of the karmis, jnanis, yogis and others remains attractive only as long as one does not come to the point of devotional service, which is so great and significant that it can control the supreme controller, Krsna
- Through the actions of these two bhagavatas the Lord instills the mellows of transcendental loving service into the heart of a living being, and thus the Lord, in the heart of His devotee, comes under the control of the devotee's love