Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Business of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Business of a Devotee of God"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A devotee's business is to earn the favor of the Lord. Therefore a devotee should always glorify the Lord in His wonderful creations. A devotee should not decry the creation of the Lord, defying Him by saying that He has created a false world
- A pure devotee does not ask benedictions directly from the demigods. His only business is to serve the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Thus he is never in need of those things supplied by the demigods
- A sadhu's business is for the benefit of all living entities. A sadhu does not like to cut even a tree, because he knows, "Here is a living entity. He is standing here for many years by his karma, and he has to continue this for many years more"
- Anyone can become a pure devotee by engaging himself in the business of glorifying the Supreme Lord (Sankirtana movement)
- Brahmana is meant for doing the brain work. He will give advice. Just like we, Krsna consciousness movement, we are not meant for the ksatriya's or vaisya's business, the devotees, but if required they can take. But real business is brahmana's business
- By the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the nitya-siddha remains within this material world like an ordinary man, but the only business of the nitya-siddha is to broadcast the glories of the Lord
- One who is nitya-siddha has no business other than broadcasting the glories of the Lord all over the world according to his ability. Such people are already associates of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Our first business is to preach to the devotees and to maintain the highest standard of Vaisnava education. Management must be there as well, just as I am preaching daily from S. Bhagavatam, B.G., but I am also going to the bank, making investments, etc
- Temple construction is meant for the general populace and neophyte devotees, but the business of advanced and empowered devotees is to write books, publish them and distribute them widely
- The devotees, however, also know that the battlefield of Kuruksetra by itself has nothing to do with their business, but in addition they know that "Krsna" does not mean just Krsna alone
- The first business of a Vaisnava is to give up the association of persons who are not devotees of Krsna and who are too attached to material things - wife, children, bank balance and so on
- The first business of a Vaisnava is to give up the company of nondevotees. A so-called mature devotee, however, commits a great offense by giving up the company of pure devotees
- Their (sincere devotees) only business is to chant and remember the holy name, fame and pastimes of the Lord and, according to personal capacity, to distribute the message for others' welfare without motive of material gain
- This business of sleeping devotees should stop. What is the use of such sleeping devotees, simply increasing the expenditures. All of them must be engaged