Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bona Fide Guru
"bona fide guru"|"bona fide brahmana-guru"|"bona fide mahatma guru"|"bona fide sadhu or guru"|"bona fide preachers and guru"|"bona fide spiritual master, guru"
Pages in category "Bona Fide Guru"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- The Absolute Truth, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is realized by hearing about Him in all submission and love from a bona fide authority who is a representative of the twelve great authorities mentioned in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The bona fide guru is he who advises his disciples exactly in accordance with the principles spoken by Krsna. The bona fide guru is he who has accepted Krsna as guru. This is the guru-parampara system
- The first step in pursuance of the system of knowledge received by Brahma, is to approach a bona fide guru who is the representative of the Lord following the parampara system. No one should try to squeeze out his own meaning
- The paragon of bona fide preachers and guru is King Pratiha
- Under strict observance of discipline he (the brahmacari, or a boy from the age of five years) comes to understand the values of life along with taking specific training for a livelihood (under the care of a bona fide guru or teacher)
- Unless one takes his lessons from Krsna or His bona fide representative, one must inevitably misunderstand the import of karma-yoga, as do the ordinary mundaners who often advertise themselves as karma-yoga experts
- Yes, you are right - all qualifications come if you simply surrender to a bona fide Guru. Please follow all of our rules very careful and your life will be perfect
- You are singing every day, guru-mukha-padma-vakya, cittete koriya aikya, ar na koriho mane asa. This is life. This is life. Guru-mukha-pad... You accept the bona fide guru, and what he orders you, carry out. Then your life is successful
- Your book should describe the characteristics of the bona fide guru and the bona fide disciple