Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Blaspheming Devotees of God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Blaspheming Devotees of God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- One should also avoid association with Mayavadis, who simply blaspheme Vaisnavas
- One should not tolerate blaspheming of the Lord or His devotees
- One who tries to relieve Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's anxiety for the fallen souls is certainly a most dear, confidential devotee of the Lord. To blaspheme a devotee who is trying his best to spread the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the greatest offense
- Similarly, anger can be controlled. We cannot stop anger altogether, but if we simply become angry with those who blaspheme the Lord or the devotees of the Lord, we control our anger in Krsna consciousness
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Pariksit Maharaj, "My dear King, if a person, after hearing blasphemous propaganda against the Lord and His devotees, does not go away from that place, he becomes bereft of the effect of all pious activities"
- The devotee should not hear Lord Visnu or His devotees blasphemed. (19) The devotee should avoid reading or hearing newspapers or mundane books that contain stories of love affairs between men and women or subjects palatable to the senses
- The offenses against the chanting of the holy name are as follows: 1) To blaspheme the devotees who have dedicated their lives for propagating the holy name of the Lord
- The only offense of persons adhering to principles is that they are not devotees; they are always blasphemous toward the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His devotees