Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bhajana-kriya - Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Second Initiation (7 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Bhajana-kriya - Devotional Service to God"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Anartha-nivrttih is possible by sraddha, sadhu-sangah, bhajana-kriya, then anartha-nivrttih, then nistha, ruci, asakti, bhava. In this way, we develop our Krsna consciousness, love of Godhead
- As soon as there is bhajana-kriya, or devotional service, immediately anartha-nivrtthi syat. Anartha means unwanted things, they become vanquished
- If anyone actually seriously associates with sadhu, the next stage will be bhajana-kriya
- If one is sincere, he is initiated, and this stage is called bhajana-kriya
- In the next stage, under the guidance of the spiritual master, the devotee executes regulative devotional service, and, as a result of such activities, he becomes freed from all unwanted occupations
- We accept a disciple to engage in the bhajana-kriya - first of all he must give up these anarthas. So these anarthas, one cannot giving up smoking or drinking, but actually, if he takes to devotional service, he can very easily give up
- We have made a habit of eating such things (meat). Similarly, we can give it up also. This is possible when there is right bhajana-kriya. In this way, when anartha-nivrtti is finished, perfect, then he becomes firmly stuck up in Krsna consciousness