Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"before his death"|"before the King's death"|"Before meeting death"|"before one's next death"|"before another death"|"Before the next death"|"before that death"|"before our next death"|"before you meet death"|"before your next death"|"before your death"|"before the death"|"before my death"|"before her death"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Before Death"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A person may be enjoying the body of a prime minister or a president, but when he understands that he will be forced to accept the body of a dog or hog, he chooses not to leave the present body. Therefore he lies in a coma many days before death
- According to the Vedic system, a dead body is set on fire, but before death there is another fire, or fever, which is called prajvara, or visnu-jvara
- At the end of life one worries about how his wife will be protected and how she will manage the great family responsibilities. In this way a man usually thinks of his wife before death
- At the time of his (Dhruva Maharaja) death he would remember the Supreme Lord, and before his death he would enjoy this material world, not by sense gratification, but by performing great sacrifices
- Before death comes again, we must prepare in such a nice way - no more death, no more birth. That is education
- Before death overcomes you, you make a solution of the problem. That is intelligence, that "The greatest danger is awaiting me - death." That is sure. "As sure as death." Everyone knows
- Before death, we must prepare ourselves, what is next body. If we are not doing that, then we are killing ourselves, committing suicide
- Before meeting death one is sure to become a diseased invalid, and when he is neglected by his family members, his life becomes less than a dog's because he is put into so many miserable conditions
- Before your death, as soon as possible, you should atone. You should counteract. Otherwise you will suffer very much
- Before your death, if you accept some atonement, then next life you'll not suffer. Otherwise you'll carry with you the resultant action of your sinful activities and you'll have to suffer next life
- Believe in Krsna's word and surrender unto Him, and don't spoil this human form of life. Death is sure. Before death, we must prepare to go back to home, back to Godhead
- Encaged within the body, the living being accepts Kalakanya, old age, just before death
- Encaged within the body, the living being accepts Kalakanya, old age, just before death. Yavanesvara is the emblem of death, Yamaraja. Before going to the place of Yamaraja, the living entity accepts Jara, old age, the sister of Yamaraja
- I am laboring so hard that before I leave this body, I may give you some books who you can enjoy after my death. So utilize it. Read every sloka nicely, try to understand the meaning, discuss amongst yourselves
- I am old man, and there has already been warning, but before I leave this body, I wish to see some of you very strong in Krishna Consciousness understanding
- I have no objection to death, I am old man; still I wish to live because I want to see that the mission and missionaries I have started may be still more stronger before I leave. So pray to Krishna for this
- I have seen. My father has died, my mother has died, my brother has died. So everyone has died. So I'll die. So what I am doing before death
- I saw in Delhi one old man, just a few minutes before his death he asked his son to bring Radha-Krsna picture, and it was put before him and he died
- It is recommended that before the next death, if we come to the right conclusion how we shall become happy, then this process of continuously dying and again taking birth and again disease and again old age, then it is not very good
- Now I want that there should be established 108 temples before my death, so you think how to do it. Make some program, train up devotees
- Now, before death, I have to act in such a way that I may have a position in Vaikuntha, in Vrndavana, and I may have permanent life to live with Krsna. This is our real duty
- Of course, one must practice before one is overcome by death, but the perfect yogi, namely the devotee, dies in trance, thinking of Krsna
- One has only to change the aspiration during the course of this present body, and for this there is need of training in the current duration of human life. This training can be begun at any stage of life, or even a few seconds before death
- One who understands this body as a lump of matter before death, he is called wise
- There is a system in the varnasrama institution by which before death one has to undergo the process of atonement for his sinful activities
- This is Vedic culture, that before death one should prepare very nicely to go back to Godhead
- Those who are not in knowledge, they are afraid of death. Best business is, before the death comes let us finish our Krsna consciousness perfectly. That is wanted. Death will come. You cannot avoid it
- Training can be begun at any stage of life, or even a few seconds before death, but the usual procedure is for one to get the training from very early life, from the stage of brahmacarya