Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Be Krsna Conscious Before Next Death
Pages in category "Be Krsna Conscious Before Next Death"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Before death we have to become competent in Krsna consciousness. What is that competency? Always, twenty-four hours, thinking of Krsna. That's all. This is competence
- Before that moment (death) comes, one should be very dexterous to realize Krsna conscious
- Before your next death you finish your Krsna consciousness. That is the real gain of life
- By the example of Pariksit Maharaja, we can take the lesson that we do not know when we shall die, but before death we have to become competent in Krsna consciousness
- This is the duty of father and mother to enlighten children in Krishna Consciousness and thus save them from the clutches of impending death
- This life is not at all assured; at any time one can die. It does not matter whether one is a young man or an old man. So before death takes place, we must be fully Krsna conscious
- We do not know when we shall die. Before the next death we must complete this Krsna consciousness education
- We do not know when we shall meet our next death, our next exit from this platform. But before going out of this platform, we may try to finish Krishna Consciousness. That is our main business
- We should also take care that before the next death comes, we must be fully prepared for being transferred to Krsnaloka. And it is very simple thing. If you keep yourself constantly in Krsna consciousness, that's the only thing
- We should try very fast before the next death comes. And death will come. So we shall prepare in such a way that before the next death comes over, we finish our Krsna consciousness business and go back to home, back to Godhead