Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Anxious to See Krsna
Pages in category "Anxious to See Krsna"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A friends of Krsna informed Him, "My dear killer of the demon Mura, Your kind & gentle mother is very anxious because You have not returned home, & with great difficulty she has passed the evening constantly sitting on the corridor platform of Your home"
- Another devotee once exclaimed, "Although I can achieve liberation simply by serving the devotees, my mind is still very much anxious to see the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose bodily complexion is just like a dark cloud"
- Burnt existential ecstatic love is divided into three, and one example is as follows: One day, Mother Yasoda was dreaming that the gigantic demon, Putana, was lying on the courtyard of her house, and she immediately became anxious to seek out Krsna
- By your constant endeavor to become Krsna conscious, Krsna will reveal to you, "Yes. You are so anxious to see Me? Here I am. Here I am. Yes." You will see Krsna
- He (a great devotee) sarcastically prayed, "I am very anxious to see Krsna, the S P of Godhead, who is many millions of times more affectionate than the pitrs (forefathers) in the Pitr-loka, and who is always worshiped by the great demigods and sages"
- He (Brahma) was really anxious, so he did not stay away very long; he came back after a moment (of his calculation). He saw that all the boys and calves were playing with Krsna in the same way as when he had come upon them
- Krsna continued, "I was simply seeing how much you were anxious for Me in My absence. So please do not try to find fault with Me. Because you consider Me so dear to you, kindly excuse Me if I have done anything wrong"
- Krsna's compassion was also exhibited when Grandfather Bhisma was lying on the bed of arrows which had been shot through his body. While lying in this position, Bhisma was very anxious to see Krsna, and thus Krsna appeared there
- Sri Krsna descends for the specific purpose of mitigating the anxieties of the pure devotees, who are very anxious to see Him in His original Vrndavana pastimes
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "When they (wife of brahmanas) heard that Krsna was nearby, they became very anxious to see Him and immediately left their homes." This is an instance of emotional activity caused by the presence of someone who is very dear
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana had been anxious to see Krsna and Balarama for a very long time
- The messenger concluded, "All the kings are very anxious to see You (Krsna) so that they can all personally surrender at Your lotus feet. My dear Lord, be merciful upon them and act for their good fortune"
- There were hundreds of ladies in the palace of Hastinapura. All of them were affectionate to Krsna. All of them were relatives also. When they saw that Krsna was going away from the palace for His native place, they were very anxious for Him
- There were many brahmanas who would come daily to see the Supreme Lord (Krsna) before taking their breakfast; they were anxious to see Him, and He welcomed them