Anxious to See Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Anxious to See Krsna"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A friends of Krsna informed Him, "My dear killer of the demon Mura, Your kind & gentle mother is very anxious because You have not returned home, & with great difficulty she has passed the evening constantly sitting on the corridor platform of Your home"
- All were very anxious to have an audience with the Lord, although because of spiritual contact they were never separated from the Lord
- Another devotee once exclaimed, "Although I can achieve liberation simply by serving the devotees, my mind is still very much anxious to see the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose bodily complexion is just like a dark cloud"
- Burnt existential ecstatic love is divided into three, and one example is as follows: One day, Mother Yasoda was dreaming that the gigantic demon, Putana, was lying on the courtyard of her house, and she immediately became anxious to seek out Krsna
- By your constant endeavor to become Krsna conscious, Krsna will reveal to you, "Yes. You are so anxious to see Me? Here I am. Here I am. Yes." You will see Krsna
- He (a great devotee) sarcastically prayed, "I am very anxious to see Krsna, the S P of Godhead, who is many millions of times more affectionate than the pitrs (forefathers) in the Pitr-loka, and who is always worshiped by the great demigods and sages"
- He (Brahma) was really anxious, so he did not stay away very long; he came back after a moment (of his calculation). He saw that all the boys and calves were playing with Krsna in the same way as when he had come upon them
- Krsna continued, "I was simply seeing how much you were anxious for Me in My absence. So please do not try to find fault with Me. Because you consider Me so dear to you, kindly excuse Me if I have done anything wrong"
- Krsna's compassion was also exhibited when Grandfather Bhisma was lying on the bed of arrows which had been shot through his body. While lying in this position, Bhisma was very anxious to see Krsna, and thus Krsna appeared there
- Krsna-karnamrta (32): Although my (Bilvamangala's) eyes are anxious to see You (Krsna) and Your face, I cannot see You. Please let me know what I shall do
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has taught everyone that one should not be overly anxious to see the Lord (Krsna), but should rather feel separation from Him in ecstasy. It is actually better to feel separation from Him than to desire to see Him face to face
- Sri Krsna descends for the specific purpose of mitigating the anxieties of the pure devotees, who are very anxious to see Him in His original Vrndavana pastimes
- Srila Suta Gosvami affirms in the Bhagavatam that although He (Krsna) was observed by the citizens of Dvaraka every day, they were ever increasingly anxious to see Him again and again
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "When they (wife of brahmanas) heard that Krsna was nearby, they became very anxious to see Him and immediately left their homes." This is an instance of emotional activity caused by the presence of someone who is very dear
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana had been anxious to see Krsna and Balarama for a very long time
- The messenger concluded, "All the kings are very anxious to see You (Krsna) so that they can all personally surrender at Your lotus feet. My dear Lord, be merciful upon them and act for their good fortune"
- There were many brahmanas who would come daily to see the Supreme Lord (Krsna) before taking their breakfast; they were anxious to see Him, and He welcomed them