anxious | anxiously | anxiousness
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Anxieties of a Devotee of God (4 C, 13 P)
- ► Anxiety (19 C, 166 P)
- ► Anxiety - devotional (2 C, 42 P)
- ► Anxiety for Caitanya (2 P)
- ► Anxiety for Krsna (2 C, 55 P)
- ► Anxious Devotees of God (3 P)
- ► Anxious in Devotional Service to God (1 P)
- ► Anxious to See God (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Anxious to See Krsna (18 P)
- ► I Am Anxious (Prabhupada) (71 P)
- ► Krsna's Anxiety (2 C, 16 P)
- ► My Anxiety (Prabhupada) (1 C, 34 P)
- ► Nervous (4 P)
- ► Our Anxieties (Disciples of SP) (43 P)
Pages in category "Anxious"
The following 183 pages are in this category, out of 183 total.
- A Godless civilization cannot bring about peace and prosperity and when they are anxious about it we must administer the required medicine
- A poison known as kalakuta will be generated from the ocean of milk, but you should not fear it. And when various products are churned from the ocean, you should not be greedy for them or anxious to obtain them, nor should you be angry
- According to Vedic system, the government has to look after about the ultimate goal of life also. The modern government, they are anxious to give material comforts
- After returning to Vidyanagara, each brahmana went to his respective home. After some time, the elderly brahmana became very anxious
- After saying this, the King became very anxious for the Lord to return. Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then went to Kasi Misra to convey the King's desire
- All the devotees were very anxious when they saw that the Lord was not in His room. They wandered about searching for Him with a warning lamp
- Although such persons may be very anxious to establish a relationship with Krsna in conjugal love, their conditioned life in the material world is still most abominable
- Always anxious to fulfill their unlimited desires for sense gratification, they (materialists) are conspicuous by their ability to exploit their fellow living beings
- Always being anxious to protect the children and to execute their duties, they were not very tranquil. In a very short time, Krsna and Balarama began to stand up and slightly move on Their legs
- Another devotee very anxiously expressed himself thusly, "My mind is very flickering, so I cannot concentrate it upon Your lotus feet"
- As is the nature of this material world, the King of heaven, Indra, is very anxious if a great sage undergoes severe austerities. The whole material world is filled with such envy that everyone becomes afraid of his neighbors
- As small calves tied with ropes await anxiously the time of milking, when they will be allowed to drink the milk of their mothers, I always yearn for the opportunity to render direct service unto You
- As soon as Kamsa got this information from Narada Muni, he took out his sharp sword and prepared to kill Vasudeva for his duplicity. But Narada pacified him. "You are not to be killed by Vasudeva," he said. "Why are you so anxious to kill him?"
- As soon as one is fortunate enough to contact a pure devotee, one must be anxious immediately to hear about Krsna, to learn about Krsna, or, in other words, to become fully Krsna conscious
- At first they were overjoyed to see Him, but when they saw His condition, all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, were very anxious
- At that time King Puranjana was a little anxious, and he inquired from the household women: My dear beautiful women, are you and your mistress all very happy like before, or not?
- Bali Maharaja was prepared to give everything to Lord Visnu, and Sukracarya, being a professional priest, might have been anxiously waiting, doubting whether there had been any such instance in history in which one had given everything in charity
- Becoming even more anxious to move the car, the King had very strong elephants brought forth and harnessed to it
- Before King Vena was enthroned, all the great sages were very much anxious to see to the welfare of society. When they saw that King Vena was most irresponsible, cruel and atrocious, they again began to think of the welfare of the people
- Being anxious, he cannot even sleep properly. He thus becomes more and more unhappy, and he gradually loses his intelligence and consciousness. In that state he becomes almost perpetually like a blind man who has fallen into a dark well of ignorance
- Being captivated by the activities of their offspring, they (parents) take much care for their well-being. As for Vasudeva and Devaki, they were always anxious for the protection of their sons, Krsna and Balarama
- Brahma said: O chief of the demigods, you shall be called by the name Rudra by all people because you have so anxiously cried
- Even if you are put into the jail life, prison life, for these things government has arranged already. In the jail life there is eating, sleeping, arrangement. So for these things we should not be very much anxious. That is human life
- Even mother Ganges feared the sinful reactions of the people in general and was anxious about how she would counteract the burden of these sins
- Every gentleman in your country is anxious about their children, and gradually if the richer section of the people or the government cooperates with us, we can expand this movement for total welfare of the younger generation
- Every living being is anxious for full freedom because that is his transcendental nature, and this freedom is obtained only through the transcendental service of the Lord
- Everyone in the party was very anxious at heart to see Caitanya Mahaprabhu; therefore they hastily went on to Jagannatha Puri
- Fallen into a pool of blood, stool and urine within the abdomen of his mother, his own body scorched by the mother's gastric fire, the embodied soul, anxious to get out, counts his months and prays
- For one who is anxious to engage constantly in hearing such topics, krsna-katha gradually increases his indifference towards all other things
- For these reasons, my dear husband, I am very much anxious to go
- Forgetful men do not know the right path for peace and prosperity. However, the sages know it well, and therefore for the good of all men they are always anxious to perform acts which may bring about peace in the world
- Having received the order of the Vaisnavas but being anxious within my heart, I went to the temple of Madana-mohana in Vrndavana to ask His permission also
- He (Bharata Maharaja) was very anxious to get out of his deer body, and this indicates that his affection for devotional service was intensified, so much so that he was quickly to attain perfection in a brahmana body in the next life
- He does not know where he is going, but even at the time of death a dying man is anxious about how his family will be maintained
- He is very much anxious to have me visit there, so I have consented that on my way to Russia I will go there for some time. I asked that you correspond with this boy in my previous letter but he makes no mention of it
- He was full in Brahman realization, and consequently he was always jubilant. He did not experience material lamentation. Although he was perfect in all respects, he was not proud, nor was he anxious to rule the kingdom
- Hearing this, all the villagers became very anxious. They first took Gopala and moved Him to a village known as Ganthuli
- His son replied, "The Deity may be a witness, but He is in a distant country. How can He come to bear witness against you? Why are you so anxious over this"
- History reports that the Americans & Europeans proved their capability when they were anxious to expand colonization, but at the present time, being contaminated by the advancement of material science, their sons & grandsons are turning into reprobates
- How can one be accepted as the Supreme Personality of Godhead who is addicted to more than sixteen thousand wives? This question may be relevantly raised by inquisitive persons really anxious to know about the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord
- Humility means that one should not be anxious to have the satisfaction of being honored by others
- I (Usa) am sorry to inform you (Citralekha) that just after this he disappeared, and I have been thrown into the whirlpool of disappointment. My dear friend, I am very anxious to find this wonderful young man, the desired lord of my heart
- I am always too anxious about my family, home, wife, wealth, land and kingdom. And because I have been so maddened by this material atmosphere, I am thinking now that my life has been simply spoiled
- I am not very much anxious to speak only to Hindu community, but I want to speak to Japanese people and students
- I am rather proud to say that the movement of Krishna Consciousness which I have started in your country will fulfill the desires of many sincere citizens of your country who are actually anxious to have a bon-a-fide spiritual guidance from India
- I am seeing how they are anxious to receive this culture
- I am so glad to note that both you, husband and wife, are qualified to teach and are anxious to do so in one of our community situations
- I have received one letter from a Mr. Morris Yanoff with a news paper clipping explaining the disappearance of his Grandson David Yanoff age 12 years. Mr. Yanoff is very anxious about the whereabouts of his grandson and he has asked me to help locate him
- I was translating Bhagavatam, and when three books were published, I prepared myself to go to America, singlehanded. Not for getting any material reputation, but simply to try, because I knew my Guru Maharaja was very, very anxious to preach this cult
- If one gets the opportunity to take birth in a very rich or royal family, even then he is always anxious to maintain the status quo and prepare for the next life by performing various sacrifices and distributing charity
- If one keeps a large amount of cash with him, he is always anxious about keeping it properly. Thus if one discusses the disadvantages of accumulating wealth, he can naturally give up business without difficulty
- If you love somebody, the intense love is that your lover is everything. That is love. Just like a mother loves her child. So she is always anxious to take care of the child. Whole attention is on the child. These are examples. These are not actually love
- In the case of Suta Gosvami and the sages of Naimisaranya, all these conditions are fulfilled because Srila Suta Gosvami is in the line of Srila Vyasadeva, and the sages of Naimisaranya are all sincere souls who are anxious to learn the truth
- In this age there is enmity toward poor animals, and therefore the poor creatures are always anxious
- It (the sankirtana movement) increases the ocean of transcendental bliss, and it enables us to fully taste the nectar for which we are always anxious
- Janamejaya was much affected by his great father's (Pariksit's) untimely death and was very anxious to see him again, and he expressed his desire before the great sage Vyasadeva
- Jatila said: "Krsna, You are standing here, and Radharani, who has just been married to my son, is also standing here. Now I know both of You very well, so why should I not be very anxious to protect my daughter-in-law from Your dancing eyes?"
- Just like a father is always anxious to see his children are well protected, similarly, Krsna is also always anxious to give protection to His subordinates
- Kamsa was very anxiously waiting because of the prophecy that the eighth child of Devaki would kill him. This time, naturally, he was awake and waiting, and when the watchmen approached him, he immediately took action to kill the child
- Kardama Muni was anxious about his good wife, Devahuti, while leaving home, and so the worthy son promised that not only would Kardama Muni be freed from the material entanglement, but Devahuti would also be freed by receiving instruction from her son
- Karmis are always anxious to accumulate wealth for their sense gratification, but for that purpose they must work very hard. Yet even though they work hard, the results are not satisfying
- King Puranjana was anxiously thinking: Alas, my wife is encumbered by so many children. When I pass from this body, how will she be able to maintain all these family members? Alas, she will be greatly harassed by thoughts of family maintenance
- King Yudhisthira was considering performing a horse sacrifice to get freed from sins incurred from fighting with kinsmen. But he became anxious to get some wealth, for there were no surplus funds outside of fines and tax collection
- King Yudhisthira was very anxious, however, when he heard that King Jarasandha of Magadha did not accept his sovereignty. Seeing King Yudhisthira's anxiety, Lord Krsna informed him of the plan explained by Uddhava for conquering King Jarasandha
- Krsna claims that "I am everyone's father." Therefore, He is very much anxious to make us peaceful, happy. Just like the father wants to see his son is well situated and happy; similarly, Krsna also wants to see every one of us happy and well-situated
- Krsna continued, "My dear grandfather, out of fear of My late uncle Kamsa, all the kings belonging to the Yadu, Vrsni, Andhaka, Madhu, Dasarha and Kukura dynasties were very anxious and disturbed"
- Krsna is ready to help you from within and without provided you are anxious to get that help
- Krsna is very much anxious to take us back to home, back to Godhead. Because we are part and parcel of Krsna. Suppose if your son is loitering in the street, are you not anxious, "Oh, there may be some accident, and the poor boy will be killed"
- Krsna said, "My dear King of the demons (Bali), mother Devaki is very anxious to see these six dead sons again, and she is very much aggrieved on account of their early death at the hand of Kamsa"
- Krsna said, "Therefore I think your mothers, your fathers, your elder brothers and even your sons, and what to speak of your husbands, must be very anxious to find you"
- Kutila said, "Krsna, You are standing here, and Radharani, who has just been married to my brother, is also standing here. Now I know both of You very well, so why should I not be very anxious to protect my sister-in-law from Your dancing eyes"
- Laksmi, the dust of whose feet is worn on the head by others, waits upon You, as appointed, for she is anxious to secure a place in the abode of the king of bees who hovers on the fresh wreath of tulasi leaves offered at Your feet by some blessed devotee
- Lord Balarama became very anxious to see His father and mother in Vrndavana. Therefore, with great enthusiasm He started on a chariot for Vrndavana
- Maharaja Khatvanga, being alert to his prime duty, inquired from demigods about his remaining duration of life. This means that he was not as anxious to accumulate material benediction from the demigods as he was to prepare for the next life
- Maharaja Yudhisthira observed some discrepancies in his kingdom, and therefore he became very anxious about Arjuna, who was long absent, and there was also no news about Dvaraka's well-being
- Mahatmas are always anxious to preach the universal message of peace mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita and it does not matter in whatsoever Asrama he belongs to
- Materialistic persons are always anxious to get material profit, but they are not serious about spiritual profit
- Mr. John Lennon is anxious for peace in the world, so also is everyone anxious for peace in the world, but it should be known how that peace can be attained. If we keep the human society as it is, there is no possibility of peace
- My dear first-class demon, I think you are asking me what is the best thing. So, in my opinion, everyone is very, very anxious
- My dear King, do not be agitated and anxious because your sacrifices have not been properly executed due to providential impediments. Kindly take my words with great respect
- My Guru Maharaja was very much anxious about selling books and preaching, so you are pleasing him by this bombastic flood of books all over the world
- No anxiety is Krsna. And one who is under Krsna, he is also, he has no anxiety. Otherwise always anxious. Material existence means anxiety. Anyone who is in the material existence, he is always in anxiety
- Not only are demons always anxious to kill God with words and philosophy, but they think that if one is materially powerful he can kill God with materially fatal weapons
- Now people are very busy trying to find petroleum in the midst of the ocean. They are very anxious to make provisions for the future petroleum supply, but they do not make any attempts to ameliorate the conditions of birth, old age, disease and death
- Observing the inauspicious signs, the cowherd men, including Maharaja Nanda, became very anxious out of fear. At the same time they were informed that Krsna had gone to the pasturing ground without His elder brother, Balarama
- One can give up the desire to accumulate wealth simply by considering how difficult it is to protect the money in one's possession. If one keeps a large amount of cash with him, he is always anxious about keeping it properly
- One cannot foolishly manufacture an interpretation of Bhagavad-gita and still bring about transcendental benefit. Anyone who tries to squeeze some artificial meaning for an ulterior motive is not one engaged anxiously in bona fide hearing of krsna-katha
- One is accumulating money to give to the children. He is anxious that "After all, they are my children. They must get at least five lakhs of rupees." This is his business. But it is not his children
- One should not be very anxious about the body's changing from childhood to boyhood, from boyhood to old age and then to apparent annihilation. Rather, one should be very seriously concerned about the soul within the body
- One should not be very much anxious about economic development and unnecessarily waste time and energy with the risk of falling down in the cycle of birth and death
- One who is really anxious to know reality, for them, it is Bhagavatam. And those who want to be misled, not for them. One who is sincere to get the light, for him Bhagavata is the only remedy
- Our first principle is that we have to disregard the persons who are very much anxious to establish that isvara and Paramesvara, or the living entity and the Supreme Person, they are equal
- Out of many thousands, millions people, one is anxious to make his life successful. Nobody is interested. Practically they do not know what is actually success of life
- People are very anxious to understand the Absolute Truth in various ways, especially by experiencing the brahma-jyotir, or Brahman effulgence, by meditation and by mental speculation
- People are very much anxious to give service to other living entities, especially to the poor, but although they have manufactured many ways to give such help, actually they are expert in killing the poor living entities
- People are very much anxious to have one religion, one God, one scripture, and one business or one activity of life. This is summarized in the Bhagavad-gita - that one God is Krsna. Krsna is not sectarian God. Krsna means the greatest pleasure
- People are very much anxious to make classless society, no division. And that is Krsna consciousness society. We have no such division
- People in general are always anxious to have peace of mind or peace in the world, but they do not know how to achieve such a standard of peace in the world. Such peace in the world is obtainable by performances of sacrifice and by practice of austerity
- Prasuti, the wife of Daksa, along with the other women assembled, became very anxious and said: This danger has been created by Daksa because of the death of Sati, who, even though completely innocent, quit her body as her sisters looked on
- Putra has got a duty, to save the forefathers. Therefore one has to, it is his duty to keep a putra. At least one son he must leave. But people are not very much anxious to have putra. Rather to kill putra. They are so sinful
- Radharani continued, "You (bumblebee) feel very proud because of having touched that garland, and your mustaches have become reddish. You have come here carrying a message for Me, anxious to touch My feet"
- Regarding London temple, I can appreciate very much that your goodness is anxious to have an imposing temple in London, so in my next opportunity I shall take up this matter more seriously and I shall let you know in due course
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied, "This is spontaneous love. All the devotees are very anxious to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "There is a king named Prataparudra Raya. He is very anxious to meet You, and he wants Your permission"
- Seeing the four Kumaras, Prthu Maharaja was greatly anxious to receive them. Therefore the King, with all his officers, very hastily got up, as anxiously as a conditioned soul whose senses are immediately attracted by the modes of material nature
- Since you are supposed to be the knower of all religious principles, why are you so envious of me, and why are you so anxious to kill a woman?
- So far my travels, from Bombay you may have heard, I went to Moscow. We stayed there for five days. There are many younger Muscovites who are very anxious for joining our movement
- Some (Men) are trying to reach the moon or other planets by some mechanical arrangement, for they are very anxious to get into such planets without doing good work. But it is not to happen
- Srila Rupa Gosvami says, that not only is a devotee well protected by the Supreme Lord, but all the demigods, and even ordinary men, are anxious for his security and safety
- Such funds (from tax collection and fines) were sufficient only for the state budget, and having no excess fund, the King was anxious to get more wealth in some other way in order to perform the horse sacrifice
- Sukadeva Gosvami informs King Pariksit: "My dear King, the wives of the brahmanas were usually very much attached to the glorification of Krsna, and they were always anxious to get an opportunity to see Him"
- Svarupa Damodara was very anxious, but then he had an idea. The following day, he and the other devotees considered it together
- The Bhattacarya said, "My dear Lord, all these people who are residents of Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, have been very anxious to meet You"
- The conditioned souls within the clutches of the illusory energy are all anxious to attain peace in the material world. But they do not know the formula for peace, which is explained in this part of the Bhagavad-gita
- The demigods, being severely oppressed by their enemies and being unable to see Indra on the battlefield, were very anxious. Having no captain or leader, they began lamenting like traders in a wrecked vessel in the midst of the ocean
- The devotee prayed, "They are always anxious to serve Krsna and to maintain Him, and they are always so kind to Him"
- The devotees of Vrndavana were all very anxious to hear those pastimes
- The envious Mayavadi cannot have access to the Bhagavatam, but those who are really anxious to get out of this material existence may take shelter of this Bhagavatam because it is uttered by the liberated Srila Sukadeva Gosvami
- The great sages are always anxious to do good to the people in general, and as such the sages headed by Saunaka and others assembled at this holy place of Naimisaranya with a program of performing a great and continuous chain of sacrificial ceremonies
- The invalidity of old age known as jara is figuratively explained here as the daughter of Time. No one likes her, but she is very much anxious to accept anyone as her husband. No one likes to become old and invalid, but this is inevitable for everyone
- The killing of cows by human society is one of the grossest suicidal policies, and those who are anxious to cultivate the human spirit must turn their attention first toward the question of cow protection
- The leaders of the people are very much anxious to live in peace and friendship, but they have no information of the simple method of hearing the glories of the Lord. On the contrary, such leaders are opposed to the propagation of the glories of the Lord
- The Lord of the ritualistic performance of yajna later married Daksina, who was anxious to have the Personality of Godhead as her husband, and in this wife the Lord was also very much pleased to beget twelve children
- The Lord saw that Brahma was very anxious about the planning and construction of the different planetary systems and was depressed upon seeing the devastating water
- The materialistic men are very anxious to have some mystic powers as a result of such a controlling process, but the real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice
- The pure devotees have nothing to ask from any demigod, but rather the demigods are anxious to offer prayers to the pure devotees
- The queens continued, "Or is it a fact that you also are willing to become an eternal servitor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead? We think that you are anxious to put a garland on the lotus feet of the Lord and then place it on your hair"
- The resultant action of human civilization in the age of Kali is dissatisfaction, so everyone is anxious to get peace of mind
- The sage Maitreya said: Lord Siva was silent after speaking to Sati, seeing her between decisions. Sati was very much anxious to see her relatives at her father's house, but at the same time she was afraid of Lord Siva's warning
- The sages of Naimisaranya are anxious to disentangle all fallen souls, and here they are seeking the remedy from Srila Suta Gosvami
- The sages of Naimisaranya were confident that Srila Suta Gosvami was bona fide. Therefore they were anxious to hear from him
- The senses are so strong that they are always anxious to have sense gratification. One should not cater to these demands, which are not necessary
- The serpent with five hoods became very weak because he had to fight alone with so many soldiers, all of whom were great warriors. Seeing that his most intimate friend was weakening, King Puranjana and his friends all became very anxious
- The Supreme Lord is the proprietor of all planets, and He is always anxious to see that in each and every planet the living entities are happily living and executing their duties
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is always anxious to elevate the living entities, who are His parts and parcels, and for their special benefit, the Lord travels all over the world in the form of self-realized persons like you
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead then said: O Brahma, O depth of Vedic wisdom, be neither depressed nor anxious about the execution of creation. What you are begging from Me has already been granted before
- The Vedic rules are supposed to be ordained by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but apparently there are contradictions, and Uddhava was anxious to know how one could be freed from these contradictions
- The woman was protected on all sides by a five-hooded snake. She was very beautiful and young, and she appeared very anxious to find a suitable husband
- The world is anxious for religious unity
- There are many younger Muscovites who are very anxious for joining our movement. Unfortunately the government is so strict that it is difficult to take their cooperation for starting a center there. Everything is strictly under government control
- They (Kaliya's wives) appeared before Him (Krsna), put forward their offspring and anxiously offered respectful obeisances, falling down on the bank of the Yamuna
- They are anxious, they are full of anxiety because they have captured something nonpermanent
- This is very encouraging news that Hamburg center is becoming more and more important. Hamsaduta is very anxious to open many branches in Europe and Germany. Please help and cooperate with him
- Those who are anxious to understand the Absolute Truth by dint of imperfect knowledge, this is right conclusion. If your senses are imperfect, whatever your knowledge may be, that is imperfect
- Thus all the residents of Jagannatha Puri, which is also known as Purusottama, became anxious to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again
- Thus they (the gopis) talked among themselves. They were very anxious to know about him (Uddhava), and because they were simple, unsophisticated village girls, they surrounded Uddhava
- Uddhava was certainly informed of the conditions of life on other planets, and all the sages were anxious to know of them, just as we are anxious to know about the planets in space
- Upon hearing the anxious plea of the gopis, the Supreme Personality of Godhead smiled, and being very kind to the gopis, the Lord, although self-sufficient, began to embrace them and kiss them as they desired
- Upon seeing Dhruva Maharaja approaching the neighboring small forest, King Uttanapada with great haste got down from his chariot. He had been very anxious for a long time to see his son Dhruva
- Upon seeing the condition of the Lord, all the devotees became very anxious. Then, suddenly, the Lord got up and began to make thundering sounds
- Vasudeva addressed Nanda, "My dear brother, you were old and very anxious to beget a son, and yet you had none. Now by the grace of the Lord you are fortunate to have a very nice son. I think that this incident is very auspicious for you"
- Vidagdha-madhava state that, "When Krsna was playing on His flute, Baladeva very anxiously declared, 'Just see how, after hearing the transcendental sound of Krsna's flute, Indra the King of heaven is crying in his heavenly kingdom
- Vidura was anxious to know from Uddhava that confidential knowledge known as paramam sthitim, in which the Lord is known by His transcendental pastimes
- Vrndavana inhabitants, they are always anxious how to save the cows. Always. They are connected with cows
- Vyasadeva himself was the disciple of Naradaji, and therefore it was natural to be anxious to hear what Narada did after initiation from the spiritual masters. He wanted to follow in Narada's footsteps in order to attain to the same perfect stage of life
- We are hearing from the scriptures, from authorities, that "I have got this miserable conditional body to suffer threefolds of material miseries; still, I am not very much anxious how to stop this repetition of birth and death. I am drinking poison"
- We are very anxious to establish universal brotherhood among human beings, but we should take into consideration that even the worms are our brothers, what to speak of other living entities
- We should not be very much anxious about being famous. Not, "Oh, there is a great man who knows everything about spirit and who is perfect." No. We should be very sincere to understand things as they are
- When a devotee is so anxious to contact the Supreme Personality of Godhead, that can also be accepted as a symptom of neutral love
- When a person becomes weak from the attack of old age, the family members, servants and secretaries do not care for him. He is then unable to counteract this. Thus he becomes more and more anxious and laments his frightful condition
- When a person is too anxious about family affairs, he cannot discharge his family duties nicely. A wife is therefore supposed to be an inspiration and should keep the husband's intelligence in good order
- When all the residents of Jagannatha Puri became extremely anxious to meet the Lord again, He returned from South India
- When it was learned that the demon was entering Gokula in an angry mood, Mother Yasoda became so anxious to protect her child that her face dried up and there were tears in her eyes
- When King Puranjana saw that all his family members, relatives, followers, servants, secretaries and everyone else had turned against him, he certainly became very anxious
- When one becomes anxious for time to pass, that is called impatience, and when one sees something wonderful one is said to be struck with wonder
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned from His South Indian tour, Maharaja Prataparudra, the King of Orissa, became very anxious to meet Him
- When the Bhattacarya received this letter, he became very anxious. He then took the letter and went to the devotees of the Lord
- When the good people of your country are so anxious to continue the natural God-consciousness, why not give them opportunity to read a book which is full of philosophy and science in the matter of developing their firm understanding of the truth
- You are very much anxious to give service to the humanity, but you are sending animals to the slaughterhouse. Why?
- You know how much I am anxious to see this enlarged edition of Bhagavad-gita As It Is printed and also we are being requested for this book from all parts of the world, so everybody is also anxious
- Your letter under reply gives me great pleasure when I understand from your childhood you are a great devotee of Lord Krishna, and now in your old age you are still anxious to preach the doctrine of Lord Krishna, namely, to surrender to the SP of Godhead