"animal be slaughtered" |"animal can be slaughtered" |"animal fat obtained by slaughter" |"animal is being slaughtered" |"animal is slaughtered" |"animal race should be slaughtered" |"animal should be slaughtered" |"animal slaughter" |"animal society should be slaughtered" |"animal to slaughter" |"animal, you are slaughtered" |"animals and birds for slaughtering" |"animals are being slaughtered" |"animals are slaughtered" |"animals for being slaughtered" |"animals from the slaughtering process" |"animals meant for slaughter" |"animals should be slaughtered" |"animals slaughtered" |"animals, they are being slaughtered" |"animals, when they are taken to be slaughtered" |"disturbance of the animal population by wholesale slaughter" |"slaughter an animal" |"slaughter animal" |"slaughter animals" |"slaughter innocent animals" |"slaughter of animals" |"slaughter other animals" |"slaughter so many animals" |"slaughter weaker animals" |"slaughtered animals" |"slaughtered like animals" |"slaughterer of animals" |"slaughterer of the animal" |"slaughtering animals" |"slaughtering cows, innocent animals" |"slaughtering of an animal" |"slaughtering poor animals" |"slaughtering the animals" |"slaughters animals" |"slaughters innocent animals" |"treated as ordinary animals and slaughtered"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Animal Sacrifice (4 C, 83 P)
- ► Cow Slaughter (17 P)
- ► Slaughterhouse (1 C, 132 P)
Pages in category "Animal Slaughter"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Buddha and animal slaughter
- If you are slaughtering animals and you are comparing that killing of the vegetables and the killing of the animals is the same, then killing your son and killing an animal is also the same. Why do you discriminate?
- Islam and animal slaughter or sacrifice
- Jesus Christ, Christianity and the slaughterhouse
- There are two types of animal-killers. The soul is also sometimes called the "animal" or the living being. Therefore, both the slaughterer of animals and those who have lost their identity of soul are animal-killers
- Animal life is always miserable, although, under the spell of the illusory energy, maya, the animals do not understand this. Slaughtering poor animals is also due to the mode of ignorance
- Are not the animals of a country citizens also? Then why are they allowed to be butchered in organized slaughterhouses? Are these the signs of equality, fraternity and nonviolence?
- At the present moment in this age of Kali both the bull and the cow are now being slaughtered and eaten up as foodstuff by a class of men who do not know the brahminical culture
- Even dog is afraid, what to speak of man. The animals, when they are taken to be slaughtered, they cry. So animal is afraid of death, why not man? Everyone is afraid
- Even the so-called vegetarians who do not take Krishna prasadam are as much sinful as the non-vegetarians. Our propaganda is different, to make people Krishna Conscious, which automatically makes them sympathetic against any kind of animal slaughter
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) allotted some place for Kali but in fact Kali could not find such places in the world at all because Maharaja Pariksit was strictly vigilant to see that there were no places for gambling, drinking, prostitution and animal slaughter
- He who gives permission, he who kills the animal, he who sells the slaughtered animal, he who cooks the animal, he who administers distribution of the foodstuff, and at last he who eats such cooked animal food are all murderers
- In Kali-yuga, due to the increase of the modes of passion and ignorance, almost all men are asuric, or demoniac; therefore they are very much fond of eating flesh, and for this end they maintain various kinds of animal slaughterhouses
- In the age of Kali, the sudra class of men are in the posts of administrators, and the cows and bulls, or the mothers and the fathers, unprotected by the vaisyas, are subjected to the slaughterhouses organized by the sudra administrators
- In this age, animals are kept nicely sheltered, completely confident that their masters will protect them, but unfortunately as soon as the animals are fat, they are immediately sent for slaughter
- Maharaja Pariksit, thus being petitioned by the personality of Kali, gave him permission to reside in places where gambling, drinking, prostitution and animal slaughter were performed
- Men do not understand that because they unrestrictedly kill so many animals, they also must be slaughtered like animals in big wars
- The age of Kali began with gold standardization, and therefore falsity, intoxication, animal slaughter and prostitution are rampant all over the world, and the saner section is eager to drive out corruption
- The devotees are pained to see the hunting and killing of animals in the forest, the wholesale slaughter of animals in the slaughterhouses, and the exploitation of young girls in brothels that function under different names as clubs and societies
- The four major vices are (1) illicit connection with women, (2) animal slaughter, (3) intoxication, (4) speculative gambling of all sorts. A gosvami must be free from all these vices before he can dare sit on the vyasasana
- The Lord said, "My dear King, because you are a ksatriya, you have committed the offense of slaughtering animals, both in hunting and in political engagements"
- The material world is itself a place always full of anxieties, and by encouraging animal slaughter the whole atmosphere becomes polluted more and more by war, pestilence, famine and many other unwanted calamities
- The Muhammadan religion allows animal slaughtering once in a year. It is called koravani. And they can slaughter animals in the mosque. Similarly, in the Vedic religion also, the animals are allowed to be slaughtered in some sacrifice
- The Muslims, they also cannot eat meat unless it is sacrificed in the mosque. There is no recommendation that you purchase from the market and the animal be slaughtered in the slaughterhouse
- The personality of Kali was given permission to live in four places particularly mentioned by the King (Pariksit), namely the place of gambling, the place of prostitution, the place of drinking and the place of animal slaughter
- The same mentality is involved in trying to blow-up a slaughterhouse as is there in meat-eating. Such things will not stop people from unnecessary animal slaughter
- The spiritual regulative principles, however, do not allow a man to slaughter weaker animals on one side and teach others peaceful coexistence
- The whole world is full of violence, and a devotee's first business is to stop this violence, including the unnecessary slaughter of animals
- They should completely follow the principles of devotional service and remain free from illicit sex, gambling, intoxication and animal slaughter
- This is the most exalted qualification, to become well-wisher of all living entities, not that we open hospitals for the human being and we send the cows to the slaughterhouse or poor animals should be slaughtered
- To serve human beings by medical aid, social help and educational facilities while at the same time cutting the throats of poor animals in slaughterhouses is no service at all to the soul, the living being
- War and animal slaughter
- We are glad that people are taking interest in the nonviolent movement of Lord Buddha. But will they take the matter very seriously and close the animal slaughterhouses altogether?
- When an animal is slaughtered in sacrifice, there is mantra. The mantra is that... The animal slaughter in sacrifice is recommended for the animal-eaters, not for all. Those who are... To restrict
- When animals are killed in a slaughterhouse, six people connected with the killing are responsible for the murder
- When India was too much addicted for animal slaughtering under the plea of Vedic sacrifice, the Lord Buddha appeared. Why? They misused the Vedic injunctions
- When people are demoniac in spirit, they are not merciful toward the poor animals. Consequently, they maintain various animal slaughterhouses. This is technically called suna, or himsa, which means the killing of living beings
- When you take the animal to the slaughterhouse for killing, he cries. Why? Because he's feeling pain. He knows that "I'm going to be killed." So there is soul. Soul is there
- Why these animals are being slaughtered? There is some nature's law. They were murderer or slaughterer in their past life as human being
- Why these animals are being slaughtered? There is some nature's law. They were murderer or slaughterer in their past life as human being. Now they have assumed, they have accepted a body to be slaughtered by the laws of nature
- You are very much anxious to give service to the humanity, but you are sending animals to the slaughterhouse. Why?
- You keep the animals here, and take one of them, slaughter - they will think, "I am safe." This is animal. All of them will think, "Oh, I am safe. He is being taken. That's all." This is their dull brain, the modern animals