Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
amaze | amazed | amazement | amazing | amazingly
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Amazing"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A foolish person is amazed that Krsna orders,"Abandon all varieties of religious activities and just surrender unto Me." Some foolish scholars even say that this is too much to demand
- As Krsna's part and parcel, we offer respect to everyone. So not that they are amazed with the greatness of a living entity. He thinks that his greatness is due to Krsna's favor
- He (Krsna) did not feel any surprise that the Kesi demon was killed so easily, but the demigods in the sky were amazed, and out of their great appreciation they offered Krsna greetings by showering flowers
- He was accompanied by many musicians, who were glorifying him. As soon as the Pracetas saw Lord Siva, they immediately offered their obeisances in great amazement and fell down at the lotus feet of the lord
- In this age there are many cheaters who show some jugglery and magic. They even create gold to amaze their followers, and their followers accept them as God
- It is amazing that You have forgotten the land of Vrndavana. And how is it that You have forgotten Your father, mother and friends? How have You forgotten Govardhana Hill, the bank of the Yamuna and the forest where You enjoyed the rasa-lila dance
- Of course in the modern age one may be amazed how the princes could stand in the water for ten thousand years. However, living within air or living within water is the same process; one simply has to learn how to do it
- One should not be amazed by the mechanical arrangement of the complicated engine or dynamo, but one should praise the engineer who creates such a wonderful working machine. That is the difference between the devotee and the nondevotee
- She was amazed to find herself surrounded by a thousand maids in the presence of her husband and to witness his yogic power
- So one point is very important. People are sometimes amazed, "Where is the soul?" Now it is clearly said here, hrdayat: "from the core of the heart." Therefore soul is existing within the heart
- Some look on the soul as amazing, some describe him as amazing, and some hear of him as amazing, while others, even after hearing about him, cannot understand him at all
- Some look on the soul as amazing, some describe him as amazing, and some hear of him as amazing, while others, even after hearing about him, cannot understand him at all. BG 2.29 - 1972
- Sri Yamaraja said: Alas, how amazing it is! These persons, who are older than me, have full experience that hundreds and thousands of living entities have taken birth and died
- The fact that the atomic soul is within the body of a gigantic animal, in the body of a gigantic banyan tree, and also in the microbic germs, millions and billions of which occupy only an inch of space, is certainly very amazing
- The jugglery of words used by the Mayavadi philosopher to prove that this material world is false may amaze inexperienced children, but a man with full knowledge knows perfectly well that there cannot be any existence without Krsna
- The sons of the King became very much amazed when they heard vibrations from various drums and kettledrums along with other orderly musical sounds pleasing to the ear
- They (Vasudeva and Devaki) were amazed and could not speak or answer the words of Krsna but simply embraced Him and Balarama in great affection and remained silent, shedding incessant tears
- This statement is very instructive to the ordinary man, who is amazed by the activities of a person with an exceptional brain
- Those who are hearing about the existence of soul, some of us also in amazement. It is a mysterious thing
- We are not very much amazed of hearing millions and trillions. It is nothing. In our historical reference is billions and trillions of years. They are nothing
- What is the amazement, wonderful thing, Sai Baba has done? If he is creator of gold, then why he is doing business of incense?
- When one advances in research work by studying a limited substance within the limits of space and time, one is amazed by the various wonderful cosmic manifestations, and naturally one goes on hypnotically accepting the path of research work
- When the demon saw his magic forces dispelled, he once again came into the presence of the PG, Kesava, & full of rage, tried to embrace Him within his arms to crush Him. But to his great amazement he found the Lord standing outside the circle of his arms
- When the supreme authority, Lord Krsna, was thus speaking with great gravity, all the sages and ascetics remained in dead silence. They were amazed upon hearing Him speak the absolute philosophy of life in such a concise way